Rivers State Ministry of Housing invites interested bidders / vendors to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Rivers State Ministry of Housing invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Sale Rivers State Government Owned Dappa Biriye House (Former NDDC Office) Situate at 167 Aba Road Port Harcourt
The Rivers State Ministry of Housing hereby invites sealed bids for the sale of Dappa Biriye House (Former NDDC Office) Rivers State Government Owned Building Situate at 167 Aba Road Port Harcourt.
The property is located at 167 Aba Road by Polo Club Junction Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Description of Property
The 9 storey building known as Dappa Biriye House, was formerly NDDC Office sits on a land area pf 2694.993 square meters with a Certificate of Occupancy registered as No 2 Page 2 Volume 350 of the Rivers State Lands Registry with the following descriptions.
- A nine (9) storey building consisting of one (1) service floor and eight (8) floors.. The building has large provision for conference halls and offices, was in satisfactory occupation with all finishes, including vitrified ceramic tiles, painting, complete electrical works, plumbing and appurtenances, wholly finished interior and exterior etc.
- Main Access Control Building; Dedicated Security Clearing house, Waiting lounges, Generator House and Car Parking lots.
Interested bidders are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Certification of Incorporation; Memorandum and articles of Association; CAC Forms C07, C02 or CAC Form 1.1 and other relevant documentation.
- Evidence of Tax registration number (TIN).
- Detailed Company profile with registered address not P.O.BOX, or P.M.B, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- The Company's Rivers State Development Levy receipts for three (3) consecutive years (year of tender inclusive) or intendment to pay.
- Evidence of payment of Company Tax and returns (tax clearance certificate) for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of financial capability (a) Bank reference letter (b) Audited financial Returns/Statements for the last three (3) years.
- Anti-Corruption Policy
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company's letter headed paper bearing the Registration Number (RC) as issued by CAC, Contact Address, Mobile Telephone Number, e-mail address and the Names of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page and shall be duly signed by an authorized officer of the Firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm, 11th March, 2022.
The Bid Box shall be opened immediately after the closing of submission deadline by 12:00pm, 11th of March, 2022 at the Ministry of Housing Conference Hall, 5th Floor, Point Block, Rivers State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
Officials of other government agencies and interested members of the general public are invited to witness tie public bid opening exercise accordingly. This publication hereby serves as an invitation for the Bid Opening to all interested members of the public.
Collection of Tender Documents
All interested bidders are hereby invited to register and pick up tender documents from the Office of the Director Architectural Services Ministry of Housing (Room 602) 6th Floor; Point Block, Wing 3, Rivers State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, Rivers State; Monday - Friday between 10:00 am - 3:00pm. Phone No: 08033425381
Bidding Inspection: Bidders are strongly advised to visit on Mondays thru Fridays between 9:00am to 3:00pm and physically assess the site before tendering.
Completed Technical and Commercial Priced Bids are to be submitted in 3 Three Envelops in hard copies and soft copies (CDS) or Flash Drives, as stated below:
- Envelope no 1: Technical/Financial Capability Envelope - Clearly labeled Pre-qualification/Technical Bid Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point.
- Envelope no. 2: Commercial Envelope - clearly labeled Commercial Priced Bid Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point.
- Envelope 3: Larger Main Envelope - containing envelopes (1) and (2) above. Sealed and Signed across seals points, ensure tamper proofing. This Third envelope should bear the company name at the reverse sides while the project Name at the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Rivers State Ministry of Housing.
Completed envelopes should be deposited in the bid box located at the office of:
The Permanent Secretary,
Room 609, Rivers State Ministry of Housing,
6th Floor, Point Block,
Rivers State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt - Rivers State.
- Ensure you sign the bid submission register at the point of submission as the Ministry will not be liable for misplaced bids.
- Late submission will be rejected and shall not be opened.
- The Ministry reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the bid.
- No representative or agent should bid for or on behalf of any Firm as the Ministry shall mot discuss or deal with any third party.
- The Ministry reserves the right to verify and authenticate any claim in the tender documents. Prospective bidders should therefore include in their submissions necessary authority for verification.
- All costs incurred in responding to this advert and bidding for the project shall be borne solely by the Bidders.
- The Ministry shall not enter into any debate or discussion with any party with respect to the rejection of bid not conforming to the directives and accompanying documents.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Rivers State Ministry of Housing to appoint any bidder nor shall it entitle any bidder to any claims arising from this bid and the Ministry shall be indemnified from any such claims.