The ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) invites qualified / reputable company's to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) was established in response to the recommendation of the ECOWAS/UEMOA White Paper on access to energy services in rural and peri-urban areas issued in 2006. The specific objective of ECREEE is also to create favorable framework conditions for regional RE&EE markets by supporting activities directed to mitigate existing technology financial, economic, business, legal, policy, institutional, knowledge and capacity related barriers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Production of Advocacy Videos
ECREEE is seeking for the services of a qualified company to produce two (2) documentary videos, to be used for communication and advocacy.
The first video is an introductory video of 3 to 5 minutes, showing the establishment of ECREEE, its mandate, major activities and how it functions, including collaboration with partners. The video will mainly be used to introduce ECREEE to partners and other stakeholders. This video will be produced in the three (3) ECOWAS official Languages - English, French and Portuguese.
The second video will seek to highlight ECREEE´s achievements since its inauguration, its contribution to the region’s energy sector, the resources it has been able to mobilize, its renewable energy projects portfolio - completed and ongoing, as well as planned. The 10 min video would be produced in English, in two (2) copies, subtitled in French and Portuguese. Interviews will be required with designated experts from the member states, either in English, Portuguese or French. The final products will be promoted on social media, shared on YouTube and used at relevant events.
The interviews will be conducted in the following countries - Cabo Verde, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Nigeria; and interviewees will be from the respective Ministries of Energy, the private sector, rural electrification agencies and other ECOWAS Institutions. Additionally, the ECREEE core Donors - i.e. UNIDO, the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) and the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID) - will be interviewed.
Technical and Institutional Requirements
The contractor will be required to deliver the following:
- All used raw files (video, photos, and audio) and sheets in raw format. All files will be handed over and become property of ECREEE, including all the raw (editable) documents format(s) that were used during the production stage.
- All communication materials developed/updated during this assignment must align with the ECOWAS and ECREEE branding manual/corporate identity. The contractor will be responsible for coordinating all potential sub-contracts that relate to the voice-over, editing, translation, or any other activities foreseen to finalize the assignment.
- The selected contractor must have full copyrights on all audio-visual and designed materials, to ensure there are no copyright infringements. The contractor will provide copy of all the materials used in the production of these videos.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- Proposals should clearly indicate in the subject: VIDEO PRODUCTION.
- For additional information or request for clarification, kindly send and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please do not copy this email address when submitting your proposals. Your application will be disqualified if you do so.
- The financial proposal should be submitted in in EUR.
- Proposals should not be submitted in ZIP format and should not exceed 10MB (total attachment per email).
For more clarifications on this documents, please Click Here