Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites interested and prequalified companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
TItle: Invitation to Tender - Price Agreement for Purchase of Ambulance Vehicles (CW564451)
Nipex Tender No.: 1000005666
SPDC hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Purchase of Ambulance for SPDC.
The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2022 and a call-off procurement and the agreed prices may be used for subsequent purchases.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the services shall include, but not limited to
- Supply of vehicles and accessories that meet mandatory requirements of Shell HSSE & SP control framework standards in addition to medical requirements. These requirements will be verified by SPDC authorized SMEs (Logistics and Medical) during tendering and further during pre-mobilization process prior to acceptance.
- Registration of vehicles and provision of necessary statutory documentation (FOB + Sea Freight + Import Duties + Customs Clearing Charges etc).
- This will be managed as a call-off procurement and the agreed prices may be used for subsequent purchases.
- All purchased vehicles MUST score a five-star safety rating in New Car Assessment Program (NCAP5) in the region where the vehicle is purchased; or meet comparable Internationally Recognised Standards approved by the Principal Technical Expert for road safety.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 2.05.02 - Light Vehicles, Passenger Cars and Associated Equipment and 2.05.03 - Special Vehicles and Associated Equipment categories in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate evidence of verifiable in-country capacity for assembly of cars or provide verifiable and credible partnerships executed by MOA with Nigerian companies with in-country assembling facility for cars in compliance with this Nigerian Content requirements.
- Procurement of 50% of all the required ambulances must be supplied by companies with in-country assembling facility for car manufacturing/assembly. Therefore, Bidders shall demonstrate either verifiable in-country capacity for assembly of cars in-country or provide verifiable and credible partnerships executed by MOA with Nigerian companies with in-country assembling facility for cars in compliance with this Nigerian Content requirements.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company os the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements with names and addresses including evidence of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities).
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 2.05.02 - Light Vehicles, Passenger Cars and Associated Equipment and 2.05.03 - Special Vehicles and Associated Equipment NJQS product categories os at February 21, 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NIQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
NCDMB certification number - ES/NCDMB/MPN-ADV/UPD/051121/Price Agreement for Procurement of Ambulances - NG01019228