The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) invites interested and credible companies to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health systems strengthening and research. Established in 2010, CCCRN implements projects through a team of experienced professionals.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Vendor Pre-Qualification
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN), is a Non-Governmental Organization that provides public health solutions in Nigeria. With offices in Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Benue and Cross River, Kwara and Niger States, CCCRN hereby invites interested and credible companies with verifiable track record for pre-qualification for the following lots.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Office Furniture
- Lot 2: Office Consumables and Supplies
- Lot 3: ISP and Bandwidth provision services
- Lot 4: IT Equipment and Tools
- Lot 5: Printing and Branding
- Lot 6: Supply of Laboratory Equipment and Consumables
- Lot 7: Cleaning Services
- Lot 8: Security Services
- Lot 9: Diesel/Premium Motor Spirit
- Lot 10: Logistics, Courier and Haulage Services
- Lot 11: Insurance Services (Underwriters and Brokers)
- Lot 12: Professional/Consulting.l.T/ Media Services and Administrative Services
- Lot 13: Repair and Maintenance of Office Vehicles/Other Mechanical Maintenance
- Lot 14: Hotels and Hospitality Services
- Lot 15: Travel Agencies
- Lot 16: Office Maintenance Services(plumbing, electrical and others)
- Lot 17: Catering Services, Outdoor Events and Management
- Lot 18: Mobile Communication Devices and Accessories
- Lot 19: Motor Vehicle Dealers/Car hire and Leasing Services
- Lot 20: General Office Supplies
- Evidence of Corporate Affairs Commission registration (CAC), documentation e.g. Certificate of Incorporation, Form C07, Form CO2, Memorandum/Article of Association
- Evidence of TIN and photocopy of Tax Clearance Certificate
- Company's profile with verifiable address, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Evidence of past performance- Reference letters from 3 organization.
- Reference letter from bank
- Submission should state the geographical area(s) to be pre-qualified for.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All pre-qualification document listed above shall be bound together as a single document and submitted in a sealed envelope marked "Application for Pre-Qualification" with the LOT number specified and addressed to the Procurement Department, CCCRN and submitted to our office below at:
- Abuja: No. 2 Babatope Ajakaiye Crescent Jahi District, Jahi Abuja
- Makurdi: Plot 110, Shaaho Ikura Close, Nyiman Layout, Makurdi, Nigeria.
- Uyo: No. 58 Unit G, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
- Calabar: No. 20 Ebri Etang Close, Off Cytaro Hotel, State Housing Estate, Calabar, Cross River State