Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) invites experienced manufacturers or authorized manufacturer's representatives to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eighteen companies that emerged from Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc sequel to the on-going Power Sector reform. It is among the eleven Electricity Distribution Companies in Nigeria. The Company was granted operational license in 2006 by the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC).
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company has 18 Business Units and one undertaking. It is in charge of the five(5) states in the South East geo-political Zone, namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Supply of Materials and Equipment for Capital Projects in EEDC
Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC) is looking for an experienced manufacturers or authorized manufacturer's representatives that will participate in the supply of distribution materials for the construction of lines/substations.
Detailed Request for Bids will be issued to bidders that have been prequalified through this EOI process. Consequently, reputable firms interested in rendering such specialist services to the company are requested to send in their Expression of Interest (EOI) for that purpose.
Note: Registered vendors with EEDC do not have to participate at this phase.
Scope of Works
|500KVA 33/0.415kV Distribution Transformer
|300KVA 33/0.415kV Distribution Transformer
|50KVA 33/0.415kV Distribution Transformer
|500KVA 11/0.415kV Distribution Transformer
|300KVA 11/0.415kV Distribution Transformer
|Supply of Channel Irons
|Supply of Tie Straps
|Supply of Pin Insulators
|Supply of Disc Insulator
|Supply of 6-Bolt Clamp
|Supply of Gang Isolators
|Supply of Fibre Cross Arms
|Supply of 150mm2 ACSR
|Supply of 100mm2 AAC
|Supply of Reinforced Concrete Pole
|Supply of Bimetal Line Tap
|Supply of Aluminium Line Tap
|Supply of 4-Way & 2-Way Feeder Pillars & Feeder Pillar Units
|Supply of D-Fuse Assemblies
|Supply of Lightning Arrestors
|Supply of 35mm2 X 1-core Cable
|Supply of 500mm2 X 1-Core Armoured Cable
|Supply of 300mm2 X 1-Core Armoured Cable
|Supply of 150mm2 X 4-Core Armoured Cable
|Supply of 70mm2 Bare Copper Wire
|Supply of Cable Termination Kit
|Supply of BICC Connector
Eligibility Requirements (Nigerian Companies Only)
Suitable Nigerian Companies are invited to participate in the pre-qualification exercise by submitting the following pre-requisite requirements, Mandatory without which companies will be disqualified:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Certified true copies of Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019, and 2020)
- Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of payment of training contributions to ITF (Industrial Training Fund).
- Audited Accounts for the last three years (2018, 2019, and 2020).
- Company profile showing nature of business, plants and equipment, personnel, product profiles, Health and Safety Policy.
- Reference letter from not less than three clients.
- Applicants with a Certificate of Quality Assurance/Quality Standards from any reputable Quality Certification Organization shall be preferred.
- Evidence of Registration with National Electricity Management Services Agency
- Applicants must be manufacturers or authorized manufacturer's representatives.Scope of Work.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Tuesday, 15th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Applications for Eol accompanied by the relevant documents should be forwarded in a sealed envelope marked at the top left corner and boldly written "Application for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Supply of Material and Equipment for Capital Projects in EEDC", and addressed to:
The Head Procurement Department,
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc,
62 Okpara Avenue, Enugu,
- Soft copy submissions MUST BE PASS-WORDED, and the password forwarded to the same e-mail address on the closing date.
- The names and mailing addresses of the applicant Companies must be clearly marked on the hard copy envelope(s) bearing the submissions.
- All required information must be neatly arranged, with a table of contents and clearly marked with tags for easy identification.
- All the information requested for pre-qualification must be provided in English Language by all applicants.
- Failure to provide information/supporting documents that is essential for the evaluation of the applicant's qualifications, or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of the information supplied, may result in disqualification of the applicant. Also, inconsistencies between the soft and hard copies may lead to disqualification of the application.
- Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
- Applications submitted after the deadline shall be rejected.
- EEDC reserves the right to verify any claim by the Applicants and should therefore include in their submissions, necessary authority and guarantee for such verification.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of EEDC to prequalify any applicant.
- The company reserves the right to reject any or all the responses to this request for Pre-qualification.