The Nasarawa State Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport invites interested and eligible contractor(s) to indicate interest by tendering pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Nasarawa State Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport invites application for:
Title: Pre-Qualification - General Procurement Notice
The Nasarawa State Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport is mobilizing resource of Government for the provision of basic infrastructure both physical and social on goods as well as services generally to improve quality of life and standard of living of the people in the State.
Scope of Work
The intervention project towards achieving this goal covers the following components:
- Civil Works:
- Construction/Rehabilitation of inter-city roads.
- Construction of Bridges and Culverts across the state.
- Construction/Rehabilitation of Public Buildings
- Supply of Goods:
- Electrical Services:
- Construction of Power lines (33/11kv lines)
- Construction of Power substations.
- Mechanical services:
- Repairs of vehicles
- Repairs of Plants
- Repairs of equipment.
- Consultancy Services:
- Registration with Nasarawa State Bureau of Public Procurement (NSBPP)
- Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC Certificate)
- Tax clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years
- Audited account for the past three (3) years
- Evidence of competence/experience
- Possession of Technical equipment
- Possession of qualified personnel with relevant qualification(s) and experience to carry out the assignment
- Compliance with extant regulations that are associated with all of the following;
- Employer's Compensation Scheme (ECS)
- PENCOM Scheme
- Industrial Training Funds (ITF); etc
N/B: Possessing or fulfilling the criteria listed above is the basis for pre-qualified of firms eligible to bid for any project or program advertised subsequently for execution,
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested Firms may submit pre-qualification documents on all or preferred component(s) of the scope listed above clearly marked at the top right corner of the sealed envelope "Civil Works" or "Goods" or "Services" or "Electrical Services" or "Mechanical Services" and based on an applicant’s interest to:
Ministerial Tenders Board,
Opp. First Bank, Jos road,
Lafia - Nasarawa State.
N/B: This notice is not a tendering process, but only for pre-qualification for tendering for the year, 2022.