The Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) invites eligible vendors / suppliers to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) is the specialized agency of the Catholic Church in Nigeria coordinating development and Humanitarian interventions. Founded in 2010 by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), she has rapidly grown into the league of foremost development institutions in Nigeria. Clearly evident in her tracts is the increasing number of lives and communities that have been impacted or transformed through her interventions.
Leveraging the Church’s structure Caritas Nigeria serves as the umbrella organization for all the regional institutions of the Church through which the implementation of development-oriented programs and interventions are carried out.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Supply of Laboratory Consumables
Scope of Work
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) is requesting for quote for the items listed below:
- 10ml EDTA Vacutainer Tube (1x100)
- Vacutainer Needle (1x100)
- Cryo Vial Box (1X81)
- Cryo Vials (1X500)
- Pasture Pipette 3.5ml (1X500)
- Sharpie Pen (1x10) (Indelible Marker ultra pin point
- Methylated Spirit 21
- Hand Gloves (1/100)
- Cotton Wool 500g
- Septol 2L
- Biohazard Bag (1X100)
- Cryolabels (Cryo-Lazr Tag 1.95"X0.95" GA International
- Celtech digital timer with 4 channels and battery
- Bench Pads (1/25)
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of two years (2018-2020) Tax Clearance Certificate
- Comprehensive company profile with registered address, email address, and phone number
- Evidence of successfully executing similar projects in the last two years.
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 9th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- This proposals solicitation is open and will be very competitive.
- The successful bidder shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract for the job.
- Bids that do not meet the required specification shall be disqualified.
- Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 30 calendar days from the deadline for receipt of quotations.
- Please note that CCFN reserves the right to reject part or all of any submitted bids that does not meet prescribed requirements.
- Quotations must be delivered in soft copy in two separate PDF document titled "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid".
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.