Global Fund invites interested / eligible members, organizations interested in implementing strategic interventions to express interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Global Fund Supported Project on COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) & Community Systems Strengthening Towards Resilient and Sustainable Systems Systems for health (CSS-RSSH) (Aids, Tuberculosis & Malaria (ATM) Network)
Global Fund is presently implementing a COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) grant in 12 states and Community Systems Strengthening towards Resilient & Sustainable System for Health (CSS-RSSH) grant in 6 states in Nigeria for the period January 2022 - December 2023. The Grant is being implemented through a Principal Recipient, National Agency for the Control of HIV/AIDS (NACA).
ATM CSO Networks are to implement the community component of the grant. Pursuant to the above, the ATM networks seek the services of member organizations; and experienced and committed officers with experience in programme management, monitoring and evaluation and administration to work as a team supporting the networks’ activities in the states.
Community Based Organizations
Each of the ATM Networks is requesting for Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from eligible member, organizations interested in implementing strategic interventions in the following states: Plateau, Ondo, Rivers, Edo, Lagos, Ogun, Delta, FCT, Kano, Kaduna, Oyo and Kwara States for the C19RM grant and Nasarawa, Cross Rivers, Jigawa and 3 other states for CSS-RSSH Grant.
Eligible organizations include: Non-Governmental Organizations, Community-Based Organizations and Faith-Based Organizations.
- Work with stakeholders within the communities and PHC facility
- Develop a Work Plan for carrying out activities within the Communities and selected PHC facilities within their LGAs
- Identify the Communities in which the implementation will hold using objective and pre-determined criteria
- Work in collaboration with other members of Community-led Monitoring Teams and other implementing agents to carry out other activities around the communities and PHC facilities with a view to improve service delivery; and all other activities geared towards the actualization of the objectives of the Cl 9RM project.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested organizations should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) with relevant supporting documents attached (Organizational profile, CAC or State Certificates of registration, Evidence of payment of annual dues as applicable and Track record of activities implemented by CBO).
Guidelines for Submission
- An organization is expected to apply to work within the preferred state, with the understanding that they will be working in selected LGAs in the State.
- An organization is expected to apply as a member of only one of the ATM Constituencies per state.
- The subject of the email should read C19/GF/STATE applied for e.g. C19/GF/DELTA.
- Only shortlisted organizations will be contacted.