The Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project (PS-PVCSP) invites interested / eligible consultants to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project (PS-PVCSP) involves construction and rehabilitation of critical infrastructure (access roads, culverts, small earth dams, diffused storage stores, community markets, processing units among others) to reduce agricultural production costs and enhance market access.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Feasibility Studies, Detailed Engineering Design, and Supervision for Land Development and Rehabilitation of Irrigation Scheme and Dam in Plateau State
This request for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in Development Business No. AfDB 75-0/18 of January 26, 2018. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria/Plateau State Government has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for this loan to payments under the contract for Feasibility Studies, Detailed Engineering Design, and Supervision for Land Development and Rehabilitation of Irrigation Scheme and Dam in Plateau State.
The services under this assignment include feasibility studies, detailed engineering design, preparation of bidding documents, cost estimates, and supervision for the land development and rehabilitation of an irrigated potato scheme and dam.
The Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar irrigation scheme and dam development assignments, donor-funded project experience, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.).
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 17th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Expression of interest must be delivered in a written form marked "Feasibility Studies, Detailed Engineering Design, and Supervision for Land Development and Rehabilitation of Irrigation Scheme and Dam in Plateau State" addressed and delivered to:
Thomas G. Muopshin,
Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project,
C/O Plateau Agricultural Development Programme,
P.M.B. 2119 Dogon Dutse,
Jos - Plateau State.
- Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
- The estimated duration of services is 12 months and the estimated starting date is April, 2022.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Procurement Policy for Bank Group-Funded Operations (Policy), October 2015, which is available on the Bank's Website at https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/procurement/new-procurement-policy/
- Please, note that interest expressed by a Consulting Firm does not imply any obligation on the part of the Government to include it in the shortlist.
- Only the shortlisted consultants will be contacted.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address above during office hours of 8:00 am - 4:00pm Local Time.