Yaba Local Council Development Area invites reputable, qualified Contractors / Suppliers to submit tender documents for the following works:
Yaba Local Council Development Area is a locality in Lagos State. Yaba Local Council Development Area is situated nearby to Onitiri, and close to Tatala.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
As part of the efforts to achieve our mandate of providing social amenities for the benefit of the citizen and general public, the Yaba Local Council Development Area hereby invites reputable qualified Contractors / Supplier for the execution of the under listed projects.
Scope of Works
Category A: Works:
- Lot 1: Reconstruction of Road and Drainage along Moore Road, Onike, Yaba
- Lot 2: Reconstruction of Road and Drainage along Owodunni Street, Iwaya
- Lot 3: Resurfacing of Road along Church Street, Makoko, Yaba
- Lot 4: Reconstruction of Road along McEwen Street, Sabo, Yaba
- Lot 5: Construction of Culvert at Fatai Kadiri/Opayemi Street, Abule Ijesha
- Lot 6: Rehabilitation of Primary Health Care Centre's at Iwaya.
- Lot 7: Rehabilitation of Primary Health Care Centre's Oba salami, Onayade Street.
- Lot 8: Rehabilitation of Local council's library along Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba
- Lot 9: Remodeling of Executive Chairman's block within the secretariat
- Lot 10: Rehabilitation of thirty-two (32) units of general toilets within the secretariat
- Lot 11: Remodeling of Atan Cemetary along Unilag Road, Yaba.
- Lot 12: Rehabilitation of offices within the Council secretariat.
- Lot 13: Installation of Solar Street Lighting Fittings to all Primary Health Care Centre's.
- Lot 14: Rehabilitation of Marriage registry at the Council secretariat
Category B: Goods:
- Lot 01: Supply of Official Utility vehicles (TOYOTA: Prado 2018, Venza 2010, Highlander 2015, Camry 2012).
- Lot 02: Supply of office furniture and equipment
Existing/Prospective tenders are expected to provide the following information and photocopies of the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation/registration with C.A.C.
- Copy of company’s tax clearance for the last three years (2019,2020 and 2021),
- Performance Bond from a reputable financial institution where applicable.
- Evidence of technical and financial capability to execute the project.
- Evidence of registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency and Yaba Local Council Development Area.
- Company profile, membership of professional regulatory bodies, with curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project where necessary.
- Evidence of previous job done for the Local/state Government or other reputable organizations.
- Evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N20, 000 (Twenty thousand naira) only payable to Treasury of Yaba Local Council Development Area.
- Radio and Television License/Receipt (Current Year).
Application Closing Date
9:00am Friday, 18th February, 2022.
Tender opening shall be opened immediately after the close of submission from 9.00 am on Friday 18th February 2022 at the Chairman Conference Room First Floor, Yaba LCDA Secretariat.
Submission of Tender
Interested companies are required to submit all tender document in sealed and boldly written in capital letter at the top corner of the Envelop and should be addressed to:
Tender Board Committee,
Yaba Local Council Development Area,
198, Herbert Macaulay Street,
N/B: The envelop must be registered with designated officer in charge of the procurement unit on or before the above stated date.
- All COVID- 19 protocol must be observed.
- For all enquiries Please visit The Procurement Unit Yaba LCDA Secretariat.