Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area invites qualified contractors and service providers to submit tender documents for the following works:
Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area is a locality in Lagos State. Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area is situated nearby to Ijedodo, and southeast of Abaranje.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Expression of Interest
As part of the effort to achieve and fulfill our statutory responsibilities and mandate of providing Social services/amenities and security for the benefit of our citizens and general public, Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area hereby invite Qualified Contractors and Service Providers for the Under Listed Social Amenities.
Scope of Work
Category A: Works:
- Lot 1: Construction Of Legislative Building
- Lot 2: Construction Of Area Customary Court
- Lot 3: Construction Of Area Office At Egan
- Lot 4: Construction Of Primary Health Care At Egan
- Lot 5: Rehabilitation Of Dare Street, Ikotun
- Lot 6: Rehabilitation Of Dosu Ekunrin Street, Egan
- Lot 7. Rehabilitation Of Rabiat Alomsanya Tinuade Street, Egan
- Lot 8: Rehabilitation Of Oyisa Street, Egan
- Lot 9: Rehabilitation Of Ali Momodu Street, Ijegun
- Lot 10: Channelization Of Drainange At White Sand
- Lot 11: Deflooding Of Anisere Street, Ikotun
- Lot 12: Construction Of Culvert At Kabiru Obalagbe Link Ewenla Street, Igando
- Lot 13: Construction Of Culvert At Yemsi Okelola Junction, Igando
- Lot 14: Rehabilitation Of Irepodun Market. Ikotun
- Lot 15: Rehabilitation Of Anglican Pry School, Akesan
- Lot 16: Rehabilitation Of Egan Pry School
- Lot 17: Rehabilitation Of Ayanwale Nursery/Pry School, Isheri Oshun
- Lot 18: Rehabilitation Of Obadore Community Primary School
- Lot 19: Provision Of Borehole At Obadore Community Primary School
- Lot 20: Rehabilitation Of Egan Hertage Town Hall
- Lot 21: Provision Of Sport Centre Mini Stadium
- Lot 22: Rehabilitation Of Isijiola Street, Ikotun
- Lot 23: Rehabilitation Of Adesina Obinaike Street, Igando
- Lot 24: Rehabilitation Of Alhaji Olanrewaju Street, Egan
- Lot 25: Rehabilitation Of Moshallashi Road, Egan
- Lot 26: Maintenance Of Earth Roads Within Various Wards
- Lot 27: Construction Of Drainage Along Atakan Street, Egan
- Lot 28: Channelization Of Drainage At White Stand, Isheri-Oshun
- Lot 29: Construction Of Culverts Along Community Road, Obadore
- Lot 30: Construction Of Culvert At Ijagemo Road, Ijegun
- Lot 31: Excavation Of Earth Drainage Along Old-Akesan Road, Egan
Category B: Goods:
- Lot 01: Procurement Of Office Furniture
- Lot 02: Procurement Of Vehicle For The Executive Chairman
- Lot 03: Procurement Of Vehicle For The Vice Chairman
- Lot 04 Procurement Of Seven (7) Vehicles For Councillors
- Lot 05: Procurement Of Vehicles For Management Staffs
- Lot 06: Procurement Of Two (2) Revenue Buses
- Lot 07: Procurement Of Four (4) Ambulances
- Lot 08: Procurement Of Four (4) Vehicles For Royal Fathers
- Lot 09: Procurement Of Vehicles For Supervisors
- Lot 10: Provision Of Medical Equipments For Abaranje Phc
- Lot 11: Provision Of Medical Equipments For Ikotun Phc
- Lot 12: Provision Of Medical Equipment For Ijegun Phc
- Lot 13: Provision Of Medical Equipment For Isheri-Oshun Phc
- Lot 14: Provision Of Free Medical Check Up Fpr Sevem (7) Wards
- Lot 15: Provision Of Free Eye Glasses
- Lot 16: Provision Of Free Mimor Surgical Operation (Appendice Etc)
- Lot 17: Provision Of Free Exercise Books For Pupils
- Lot 18: Provision Of Free Uniforms For Pupils
- Lot 19: Provision Of Waec. Gce And Jamb Forms
- Lot 20: Provision Of Working Materials For Artisans (Sewing Machine,
- Lot 21: Provision Of Start Up Business Capital For Widows
- Lot 22: Procurement Of 500kva Transformer To Each Ward
Category C: Consultancy Services:
- Lot 01: Desilting Of Drainage Routine Fumigation Of Public Building.
- Lot 02: Environmental Services And Waste Management.
- Lot 03: Training And Manpower Development.
- Lot 04: Maintenance Of Parks And Gardens.
- Lot 05: Asset Management, Disposal Of Asset/Auctioneer.
- Lot 06: Security Consultancy.
- Registration with Alimosho Local Government - Igando Ikotun Local Council development Area.
- Covering letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating the area of specialization
- Certification of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs commission (CAC).
- Company's audited accounts for 2019, 2020, 2021. 5. Copy of Company's Tax Clearance for the Last 3 years.
- Performance bond from a reputable financial institution.
- Evidence of Registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.
- Evidence of Technical and Financial Capability to execute the Project.
- Evidence of previous job done for the Government.
- Radio and Television License Receipt (Current year).
- 3 years Lagos State Tax Clearance.
Application Closing Date
25th february, 2022.
Submission of EOI / Pre-Qualification Documents
Application must be enclosed in sealed envelope addressed and delivered to PROCUREMENT on or before the above stated closing date to:
The Executive Chairman,
Ikotun - Lagos State.
- EOI/Pre-qualification submission must be in English only and clear about area(s) of interest and competence of each category.
- Interested applicant must note that the Igando-Ikotun Local Council reserves the right to verify claims made in pre-qualification documents submitted by them at any level.
- This pre-qualification shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of the Igand-Ikotun Local Council to award any contract.
- The cost of this exercise will be sole responsibility of the interested parties to this invitation.
- Interested eligible applicant obtain further information at the Procurement Office at Igando-Ikotun Local council Secretarial with a non-refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only binding documents.
- Please note that only qualified firms will be invited for further consideration.