The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) invites interested, experienced and competent contractors and service providers to tender for the following projects:
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), (in full the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission) is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following the recommendation of President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The mandate is to receive and investigate reports of corruption and in appropriate cases prosecute the offender(s), to examine, review and enforce the correction of corruption prone systems and procedures of public bodies, with a view to eliminating corruption in public life, and to educate and enlighten the public on and against corruption and related offences with a view to enlisting and fostering public support for the fight against corruption.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Ref No: ICPC/ITT/CAP/01/22 of Budget Code 0341001001
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission wishes to invite interested, experienced and competent contractors and service providers to tender for the execution of projects under the 2022 Appropriation.
Scope of Work
The scope of work to be carried out consists of the following:
- Lot 1 - Supply and Installation of Office Equipment
- Lot 2 - Supply and Installation of Office Furniture
- Lot 3 - Supply and Installation 60KVA Generator sets
- Lot 4 - Purchase of Security Operational vehicles
- Lot 5 - Procurement of Computers and Accessories Lot 6-Supply and Installation of Inverters and Accessories
- Lot 7 - Construction of Prototype Office Building in Anambra State
- Lot 8 - Construction of Prototype Office Building in Minna, Niger State
- Lot 9 - Construction of Prototype Office Building at Ikoyi, Lagos State
- Lot 10 - Construction of Prototype Office Building at Katsina, Katsina State
- Lot 11 - Construction of Prototype Office Building at Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Interested, experienced and Competent Contractors should submit the following eligibility documents indicating the minimum qualification required of the bidders:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issue by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Forms CAC2 and CAC%.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 & 2021) valid till December 31st 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31* December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31/12/2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant committees of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria; indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum vitae of key Staff to be deployed for the project including copies of Academic/Professional qualifications such as registration with COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, SURCON etc.
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles,
- Lot 5: Evidence of current registration/accreditation with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA);
- Verifiable evidence of at least Three (3) similar contracts executed in the last (3) three years, with verifiable Letters of Award/Valuation Certificates or Job Completion Certificates
- List of Plants/Equipment proposed for the project, with location address, proof of ownership/Lease;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/ forwarding letter under the Company's Letter Head Paper bearing among others: the registration number (RC) as issued to the Company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, telephone numbers (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The cover letter (letter Head) must bear the names and the nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the firm.
- Eligible firms for Lot 4 must be n the lict of accredited autombile dealers in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
11:00am Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 11:00am on Tuesday 22 March, 2022 at the ICPC Auditorium, while the Financial Bids will be kept un-opened. For more enquiries, please contact the HOU (Procurement).
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Companies are to collect Standard Bidding Documents with detailed specifications from the office of HOU Procurement, Ground Floor, Room 15, ICPC, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender Fee of N10,000 only, per Lot, paid to ICPC, through the generation of a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Tender Documents
Bidders are to submit for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies and soft copies each of the Technical and Financial Bids with softcopy of the financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes clearly marked as "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid" respectively.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a third or bigger envelope clearly marked with the name of the project and Lot number also sealed and addressed to the:
Hon. Chairman, ICPC,
Plot 802, Constitution Avenue,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in a designated box at the HOU Procurement Office, Ground Floor Room
N/B: Please ensure that you sign Bid Submission Register at the Office of the Secretary to the Commission, ICPC, Abuja, as the Commission will not be held liable for wrongly submitted bids.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- Late submission will be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots iv.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The Commission shall verify all the claims made by the bidders, including requesting for submission of the originals of the documents for sighting and shall disqualify any Company whose claim(s) is/are found to be false.
- Nothing in this advertisement shall be constructed to be a commitment on the part of ICPC to undertake the project or entitled any company to make any claim (s) whatsoever in respect of any expenses incurred in preparing a tender response.
- ICPC is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring liability, in accordance with Section 28 of the public Procurement Act 2007.