SOS Children's Villages invites interested and qualified individuals / organizations to tender RFP documents for the following works:
SOS Children's Villages also known as Save Our Soul is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit international development organization headquartered in Innsbruck, Austria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - For an Age Gender Analysis to Determine Prevalence of Human Trafficking, Its Causes and how its Impacting Women and Children in Edo State.
Reference No.: RFP/A&G/02/08/2022
SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria is seeking Proposals from qualified individuals or organizations to conduct an Age and Gender Analysis to Determine the Prevalence of Human Trafficking, its Causes and How it’s Impacting Women and Children in Edo State.
The Age and Gender Analysis is an activity under the Combatting Human Trafficking in Nigeria Project funded by the European Union and implemented by Expertise France, SOS Children’s Villages and other partners.
The Gender Analysis should provide qualitative information, sex-age disaggregated data and analysis on the age and gender context to the Migration and human trafficking situation in Edo state, This will contribute to the dialogue and facilitate the development of age and gender-sensitive strategies for the implementation of Migration and Human Trafficking programmes and projects in the State.
General Requirement to the Bid
In order to be considered as a potential candidate, interested individuals or organizations should submit their Proposals including the following information:
- Brief presentation of your profile
- Detailed methodology/approach demonstrating how you meet requirements for this assignment
- Detailed workplan showing the detailed sequence and timeline for each deliverable
- Detailed budget
- Composition of research team and any other information to further support the eligibility of the applicants
- Reference list
Application Closing Date
4:00pm Tuesday, 22nd February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The National Director,
SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria,
29B Haile Selassie Street,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Note that submission of false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reasons.
- All Proposals received will be reviewed based on their relevance, responsiveness, efficiency and effectiveness in response to the call.