The Federal Medical Centre, Katsina invites reputable companies / contractors with proven experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Federal Medical Centre, Katsina invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for 2022 Capital Projects
In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Medical Centre Katsina hereby invites reputable companies/contractors with proven experience to undertake the under listed 2022 Capital Projects.
Scope of Work / Supply
- Lot 1 Procurement and Installation of 500KVA Generator set.
- Lot 2 Procurement and Installation of 150KVA Generator set.
- Lot 3 Procurement and Installation of ICT Equipment.
- Lot 4 Procurement and Installation of Ophthalmic Equipment.
- Lot 5 Procurement and Installation of Hospital Equipment and supply of essential medicine in PHC Tafashiya, Kankia LGA.
- Lot 6 Construction of Staff Quarters, provision of alternative power source and furnishing of PHC Tafashiya, Kankia LGA.
- Lot 7 Construction of Psychiatry Complex,
- Lot 8 Construction of Dental Complex.
- Lot 9 Construction of Ophthalmology Complex.
- Lot 10 Construction of Public Health Department.
- Lot 11 Construction of New SCBU Complex
- Lot 12 Renovation of PHC Daudawa.
- Lot 13 Rehabilitation of Surgical Wards:
- 13(a) Rehabilitation of Plastic Surgery Ward.
- 13(b) Rehabilitation of Orthopedics Ward.
- 13(C) Rehabilitation of Pediatric surgical Ward I.13(d) Rehabilitation of Pediatric surgical Ward II.
- 13(e) Rehabilitation of Neuro surgical Ward.
- Lot 14 Rehabilitation of Amenity Wards:
- 14(a) Rehabilitation of Sarki Kabir Amenity Ward.
- 14(b) Rehabilitation of Barau Mangal Amenity Ward.
- 14(c) Rehabilitation of Maigoro Amenity Ward.
- Lot 15 Completion of wards, operation theater and wall fence in Kaura Namoda General Hospital Zamfara North Senatorial District.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above)
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31* December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre Katsina or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three years (2019, 2020, 2021);
- Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company's Profile with the curriculum vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic/professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, etc.:
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- For procurement and supply of Medical and Health Equipment: the Equipment must conform to the approved policy for procurement of health and medical equipment/list of manufacturers and equipment for tertiary hospitals published by the BPP/FMOH/SON/NNRA, year 2017-2018 (2nd Revision);
- For Supply of Other Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
- All documents for submission must be submitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company's letter headed paper bearing, amongst others, the registration number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The letter headed paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 21 March, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Monday, 21" March 2022 in the conference hall of the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina. Prospective bidders should ensure they sign the bid submission register in the office of the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Katsina.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from the office of the Head of Procurement, Federal Medical Centre, Katsina, between the hours of 9am to 4pm daily (Monday to Friday) upon payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) per Lot into the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina's TSA in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of the financial bid in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" and Financial Bid". Thereafter, the two sealed envelopes should be put together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the:
Federal Medical Centre,
Murtala Muhammed Way,
The sealed envelope should be marked with the name of the project and Lot number. The reverse side of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder. The sealed envelope should be dropped in the designated tender bax in the office of the Medical Director not later than the above state closing date.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency:
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Federal Medical Centre, Katsina reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.