Malaria Consortium Nigeria invites interested and experienced vendors to express interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world's leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia.
Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning.
Applications are invited for:
TItle: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Supply of Toyota Hilux Pick-Up Vehicle for Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention (SMC) Implementation
Scope of Work
Delivery Location: Abuja
||Toyota Hilux Pick-Up Vehicle
- Condition - Brand New
- Body Type- Pick-up
- Colour - White
- Drive Type - 4 Wheel Drive
- Fuel - Petrol
- Drive Setup - Left-hand Drive
- Transmission - Manual
- Interior Type - Fabrics
- Door Count - 4
- Engine Size -2.7L
- Year - 2019 to 2021
- 3 Years Warranty
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Electric/Tapping Mirrors
- Electric/Tapping Windows
- Fog Lights
- Front Fog Lamps
- Rear Camera
- Completed Bidder Response Document (BRD), including proof of accreditation as a dealer with Toyota Nigeria, evidence of tax remittance and copies of internal policies (in section 2e of BRD)
- Signature to confirm compliance with Malaria Consortium's Policies (in section 3 of BRD)
- Copy of business registration documents (proof of legal operation in the country of registration). (in section 2a of BRD)
- Pricing Proposal, including a full cost breakdown, based on the details provided in this RFP (in section 2g of BRD)
N/B: Non-adherence disqualifies a bid from further consideration.
RFP Evaluation Criteria
For the proposal to be considered technically compliant, the proposer must achieve a minimum score of 60%. Proposals, which do not meet the minimum score will be given no further consideration. In addition, clarity and completeness of presentation will be considered during the evaluation.
- Award will be based on the technically acceptable proposal with the lowest evaluated price.
- Bidders who satisfactorily meet the preliminary and mandatory requirements set out in this request for proposal will be required to make the vehicle available for sighting.
- Bidders must score a minimum of 60% before being considered for sighting.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 23rd February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit offers electronically to: email@example.com
and in the subject field of the email reference the following "MC-NG-SMC-ABJ-2022-004-Vehicle Supply".
(Ms Word) for a detailed descriprion of the RFP.