The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria invites experienced and reputable Transaction Advisory (TA) firms / consortia to express interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The National Hajj Commission was established and charged with the responsibility of licensing, regulating, performing oversight, and undertaking supervisory functions over agencies and other bodies, and related matters on Hajj and Umrah activities in Nigeria.
Over the years, there has been a significant increase in Hajj and Umrah activities by Nigerian pilgrims, and this creates a challenge for the Commission as it requires an adequate data management system to track intending pilgrims and manage the entire activities of Hajj and Umrah efficiently; calling for the need to develop a database and an enterprise resource portal with the aim of automating the entire end - to - end process for Umrah activities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Transaction Advisory Services for the Development of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Portal & Umrah Operations Management Solution for NAHCON
The Commission received an unsolicited proposal from a leading information technology solutions provider to partner with NAHCON for the development of a database and enterprise resource portal for NAHCON.
Following the review and Certificate of Compliance issued for the unsolicited proposal and the Project Proponents Outline Business Case (OBC), in compliance with. the Infrastructure Concession and Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Act 2005 and National Policy on Public Private Partnerships (N4P), the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria hereby invites experienced and reputable Transaction Advisory (TA) firms/consortia to express interest to provide a broad range of advisory services for the development of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Portal & Umrah Operations Management Solution for NAHCON.
Scope of Work
The services to be provided by selected Transaction Adviser includes but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of an Outline Business Case (OBC) in line with the National Policy on PPP (N4P).
- Preparation of Full Business Case (OBC), including PPP transaction structuring to complete project PPP development.
- Provide full Technical, Managerial, & Financial advice to the Commission on the proposed PPP project.
- Provide market trends that will confirm decisions on scope, structuring, and timing of transaction.
- Assist in designing of project work plan, timetable, management of the procurement and evaluation process and support to the Project Delivery Team (PDT).
- Preparation of information memorandum and tender documentation (including concession contract etc).
- Readiness for market assessment.
- Support in project marketing.
- Organization and preparation, where necessary, of supporting documentation to be made available to bidders (including technical analysis).
- Preparation of bidding documents, draft concession agreement and assist in negotiation with one or more parties prior to contract award.
- Conduct the entire PPP procurement process for selection of the Concessionaire/s for the above listed assignment in active liaison with NAHCON by employing acceptable industry best practices and ensuring fairness and transparency during the entire process from selection of a concessionaire to signing of the concession agreement.
- Management of other advisory inputs and overall management of the advisory team to ensure a successful transaction.
All interested bidders seeking to be considered must satisfy the following requirements:
- Certificate of Incorporation, Certified True Copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Tax Clearänce Certificate/Income Tax Clearance certificate (either company's income tax or company's staff income tax) for the past three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020).
- Current PENCOM Compliance Certificate issued by National Pension Commission (PENCOM) (2021).
- Current ITF compliance issued by industrial Training Fund (ITF) expiring in December (2021).
- Current NSITF Compliance Certificate issued by NSITF expiring in December (2021).
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP expiring by January, 2022.
- Present evidence of company registration with NITDA/Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the National Hajj Commission is a former or present Director, shareholder ar has any pecuniary interest in the subject procurement process
- Sworn affidavit disclosing that no Partner/Director has been convicted in any country for criminal offences related to fraudulent or corrupt practices, or criminal misinterpretation or falsification of facts relating (to any matter) and that all documents are both genuine and up to date.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms Letter Head Paper. bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued -by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No), and maIl address. The Letterhead Papér must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at thé bottom of the page, duiy signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Prospective Transaction Advisers should submit Expression of Interest (EOI) detailing the following information based on pre-qualification:
- Detailed Company Profile with full details of Company's Resume demonstrating capacity, resources and blueprint.
- Letters of Association/Joint Venture Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or participation in the Consortium, and clear role and responsibilities of each firm in the consortium must be included
- Details of direct experience advising governments in the structuring of PPP transactions.
- Track record of successful delivery of PPP concessions, particularly PPPs similar to the above stated assignment
- Description of roles played in at least seven (7) (closed PPP Advisory transactions).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of participation in similar scheme with verifiable reference of similar related services successfully executed with at least five (5) track records in. (Such evidence shall be in the form of a valid and verifiable letters of contract award, contract agreement, and/or completion certificates).
- Audited Financial Statement of Accounts (2018, 2019, & 2020) for the Last 3 years.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 18th February, 2022.
Submission of EOI Documents
Prospective Transaction Advisory Firms/Consortia are hereby invited to submit Expression of Interests (EOIS) following the below listed guidelines:
- Evaluation of submissions will be carried out in two stages:
- Pre-Qualification/EOI Stage.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Stage (After being shortlisted) After these stages have been completed, the transaction advisor whose RFP is successful will be invited to enter into negotiations with the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) towards the successful delivery of the project.
- Expression of Interest duly authorized must be submitted in five (5) hard copies (one (1) original and four (4) copies) and one (1) soft copy (in a readable/editable flash drive) in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Erpression of Interest for Transaction Advisory Services for the Development of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Portal & Umrah Operations Management Solution for NAHCON".
EOI should be submitted to:
The Chairman / CEO,
Hajj House, Plot 991/992,
Zakariya Maimalari Street,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- The prospective Transaction Adviser may consist of a single firm or a consortium of firms with specialists in the financial, legal, technical, PPP, social/environmental and other specialist expertise required to successfully bring the transaction to market and reach financial close.
- In the case of a consortium, members must jointly identify one of the firms comprising the consortium as the Lead Transaction Adviser.
- The Lead. Transaction Adviser will have primary responsibility for liaising with the Project Delivery Team (PDT) and for managing the consortium's advisory inputs as a whole.
- Interested Transaction Advisers are to note that upon receipt and opening of EoIs, the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) shall evaluate and pre-qualify applicants. Thereafter, pre-qualified applicants shall be invited for collection of Request for Proposal (RFP).
Interested applicants are kindly requested to note that:
- Submission of EOIs shall be in English language only;
- Submission through Email or Fax will not be accepted;
- Prospective bidders and interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above between 9:00am and 4pm, Mondays through Fridays (except public holidays), or through the following contact details: +2348033117505; email@example.com , www.nigeriahajjcom.gov.ng
- The EOI opening shall take place immediately after the deadline for "submission at 12noon on 25th February, 2022;
- Firms/their representatives, CSOs and professional bodies are invited for the EOIs opening.
- This Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) is not an offer by the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, but an invitation to receive responses from eligible interested firms for the above-mentioned project;
- NAHCON reserves the right not to proceed with the project.