The Lagos Mainland Local Government invites Prospective contractors, suppliers, Consultants to express interest by submitting EOI / Pre-Qualification documents for the following works:
The Lagos Mainland Local Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Expression of Interest (EOI)
Lagos Mainland Local Government in pursuance of its mandate and THEMES Agenda the six pillar Development plan of Lagos State government also in compliance with the Lagos State public procurement Law 2021 as amended and in tandem with 2022 capital budgetary provision of the Local Government.
The Mainland Local Government hereby invites expression of interest from Prospective contractors, suppliers, Consultants with the objective of pre-qualifying these Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants to develop a data base of service providers in which the Lagos Mainland Local Government will partner in subsequent bidding process and Contract awards.
- Lot 1: Rehabilitation/Upgrading of roads and bridges
- Lot 2: Construction/Rehabilitation of roads, culvert and drainages
- Lot 3: Construction/Rehabilitation of Local Government Buildings
- Lot 4: Construction/Rehabilitation of Markets
- Lot 5. Construction/Rehabilitation of Primary Schools
- Lot 6: Construction of Standard bore-hole
- Lot 7: Desalting of blocked drainages
- Lot 8: Construction/Rehabilitation of Primary health care.
- Lot 1: supply of official Vehicles, utiiity vehicles, Ambulance, and Projects vehicles.
- Lot 2 : Supply of Library Equipment, Books, Educational materials and furniture.
- Lot 3: Supply of equipment to vocational centers.
- Lot 4: Supply of medical equipment to primary health care centers
- Lot 5: Supply of School uniform and Stationaries,
- Lot 6: Supply of computer software, hardware and accessories.
- Lot 7: Procurement and installation of street lights, solar system, transformers.
- Lot 1: Training and Manpower
- Lot 2: Professional Consulting Services for feasibility studies.
- Lot 1: Desalting of blocked drainages
- Lot 2: Environmental Services and Waste management
- Lot 3: Removal of refuse from black spot
- Lot 4: catering and entertainment services
- Lot 5: routine fumigation of public places.
The Expression of interest must be submitted in the following order:
- Cover Letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating the specific area(s) of specialization under the four (4) headings (Goods Works, Consulting Services and non consulting services)
- Certificate of incorporation/Registration with corporate affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited accounts for the year (2019,2020 & 2021)
- Company profile and organization structure with the cv of key personnel with professional certificates
- Evidence of Financial capability (reference letter from reputable bank capable and willing to provide line of credit for project execution if required)
- Current tax clearance certificate of the company and two directors for the last three years 2019,2020 & 2021).
- Evidence of technical capacity (list of equipment staffing etc).
- Possession of experience as a prime contractor Consultants/ suppliers in at least two (2) Projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of Contracts of award and certificate of job completion within the last five (5) years.
- Exact verifiable location and full address/contact, telephone numbers and email address of authorized representative.
- Evidence of technical partnership (manufacturers authorization where necessary).
- In case of joint ventures, the company shall provide evidence of the joint venture agreement executed by all parties in the joint venture.
- Evidence of company Registration/renewal with Lagos mainland Local Government.
- Many additional information that may enhance your future considerations.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
Submission of EOI / Pre-Qualification Documents
Applications must be enclosed in a sealed envelope as indicated in Note (ii) below submitted to the procurement unit and addressed to the:
Lagos Mainland Local Government,
- EOI / Pre-qualification submission should be very clear about the area(s) of competence and interest
- Submission must be submitted in English language in Four (4) copies (one original and three copies) sealed in an envelope clearly marked submission of pre-qualification document for Goods, works, Consulting Services and non-consulting services (chose whichever is applicable).
- Interested applicants must note that Lagos Mainland Local Government reserve the right to verify claims made in the Pre-qualification documents submitted by them.
- Lagos mainland Local Government shall deal directly with only the authorized Officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
- The Pre-qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Lagos Mainland Local Government to award any Contract.
- Lagos mainland Local Government will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with responses to this invitation.
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the Procurement office, Lagos mainland Local Government 2, Ondo Street, Apapa Road, Lagos State.
- Non refundable fee of N10,000 for bidding documents.