Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are inivted for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Filtration and Wellbore Services for SPDC
Tender Ref: CW597918
Nipex Ref: 1000005739
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above tender.
Scope of Work
Contractor shall design, prepare, direct, supervise, and execute Wellbore clean up, Casing clean out, office and online Well fluid filtration, Packer fluid provision and associated operations as defined herein, and assume liabilities as provided in the Contract. Consequently, CONTRACTOR shall provide:
- Wellbore clean up chemical cocktail
- Casing scrapper, casing brushes and related clean up tools
- Filtered Brine for Completions operations
- Fluid management tanks
These activities shall be rig and rig less based and would be executed on land, swamp and shallow offshore.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be prequalified in the Service Category: 3.04.31. Wellbore clean out and Filtration services in the Nipex Joint Qualification System (NIQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical and Commercial Invitation to Tender IITT).
- Bidders must comply with Nigerian content requirements.
- To determine if you ore pre-qualified and io view the product/service category you are listed for, log on to www.nipex-ng.com and access the NJQS with your log in details, click on "Continue to Joint Qualification Scheme tool", click on "check my supplier status and then click "Supplier product group".
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the Nipex office at 30. Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Logos with your DPR certificate os evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact the Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigeria Content Requirements
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations.
In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission:
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with 51% or more shareholding capacity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc). Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JQS and DPR.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- Slate proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach post experience of such patronage.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to be utilized in the execution of the work scope. Tenderers shall provide evidence of 1,2,3 or 4 Construction and moveable Equipment group (EC) NCEC and or Category A NCEC demonstrating ownership of Chemical blending plant or Category C NCEC to demonstrate at least 50% ownership of the filtration and wellbore cleaning equipment to be utilized in executing the work scope
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative office, workshop, chemical blend Plant, warehouse etc) in Nigeria to support this contract
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the relevant Product/Service category and their registered status cre current and not expired as ot 1600 hours 07/03/2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q3 2022
- Contract Duration: 4 years
- All respondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration
- This advertisement is not on invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for the Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-Qualification exercise does noi construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from the Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited
- Suppliers eligible for this fender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited to award any contract lo any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from THE Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical fenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation/Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited reserves the right to reject any and or all pre-qualified suppliers of its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
- The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
- Please visit the Nipex Portal of www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and for other information.