The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) invites interested contractors / companies to indicate interest by tendering pre-qualification and EOI documents for the following works:
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) was established by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law of 2016 to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State. Its primary mandate is to prepare Lagos State residents for entrepreneurship and employment opportunities through the acquisition of skills to get better jobs, tackle unemployment, and enable wealth creation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Expression of Interest (EOI) - Solar Panels
LSETF is seeking to provide Conditional Grants to Support the use of Solar Panels (Operations Grant) under Lagos CARES to MSMEs.
- 1.5kva systems (minimum of 640Wp solar panel capacity with at least One 12V,200Ah Battery
- 2.5kva systems (minimum of 1.28KWp solar panel capacity with at least Two 12V,200Ah Batteries
- 3.5kva systems (minimum of 1.92KWp solar panel capacity with at least Four 12V,200Ah Batteries
- 5kva systems (minimum of 2.88KWp solar panel capacity with at least Four 12V,200Ah Batteries
- 6.5kva systems (minimum of 3.84KWp solar panel capacity with at least 6 12V,200Ah Batteries
- 8kva systems (minimum of 5.76KWp solar panel capacity with at least 8 12V,200Ah Batteries
To apply, the consultant (s) must show evidence of considerable experience and track record of good performance in providing Information Technology services to MSMEs and also submit and fulfill the following documentation and conditions:
- A cover letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory(ies) indicating the area of specialization and contact addresses and email addresses of the firm
- Certification of incorporation/Registration with C.A.C
- Detailed company profile, Curriculum Vitae, and Organizational structure
- Company's audited accounts for 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Copy of company's tax clearance for the last three years
- Evidence of similar job/project with a verifiable letter of contract award and certificate of completion
- Evidence of registration/renewal up to date as a consultant with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm Monday, 28th February, 2022.
Submission of EOI / Pre-Qualification Documents
Expression of interest (EOI) must be submitted in the English language with one (1) original copy and three (3) other copies to be delivered in a sealed envelope.
Interested contractors/companies should Click Here
to submit EOi documents.
- It should be noted that the EOI does not constitute a commitment on the part of the LSETF to award the contract to any firm expressing interest.