TotalEnergies Exploration Production Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) invites qualified electrical contractor(s) to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG), an affiliate of TOTAL S.A, has operated in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for over 50 years and has added about 3 billion barrels of oil to Nigeria's production from 1966 to 2016. The company is Nigeria's 4th biggest producing company.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Services for OML58 Old GP Substation Electrical Consumers Transfer
TEPNG requires the services of a qualified electrical contractor for:
- Procurement and equipping of existing unequipped spare drawers on the OML58 upgrade new 400V switchboard 81PD961-1.
- Procurement and installation of additional spare drawers' cubicle for the 400V switchboard 81PD961-1 to be linked to the existing 400V switchboard via a BUS Connector.
- Complete revamp of the GE Substation.
- Decommissioning of the Old GP Substation switchboard 81PD902 and transfer of remaining loads to the newly revamped GE Substation
- The newly equipped spares and the extension spares cubicle are to maintain the statutory spare capacity for the new switchboard (81PD961-1).
- These Services are expected to commence in 2nd Quarter of 2022
Scope of Work
OML58-OBAGI has two dilapidated Switch rooms (Substations) that have long been declared downgraded situations (unsafe for operations), the Two (2) Substations are called GE and GP Substations. A transfer of Six (6) Electrical Consumers from the GP Substation to a GE Substation, revamping of the GE substation and de-commissioning of the entire structure of the GP Substation is required
The complete revamp of the GE Substation would include; Procurement of a 400V Switchboard, Procurement of Transformers, Procurement of 24VDC Chargers, Cable Procurement, building renovation etc. The expected duration of the Services is one year
The scope of Services for the contract consists of new equipment supply, installation, testing, commissioning and decommissioning of old/existing equipment. These includes but not limited to:
- Procurement and supply of all the cables required for the Works
- Procurement and supply of cable installation and termination accessories, including but not limited to cable lugs, cable trays, cable tags, shrouds bolts and nuts.
- Supply of all underground cable installation ancillaries including but not limited to sharp sand, concrete warning slabs, red warning tape, cable route markers etc.
- Supply of other installation materials such as junction boxes (explosion proof).
- Procurement of a 400A 400VAC Distribution Board as specified herein.
- Decommissioning of Lighting Transformer TR7 and replacement with a new one of the same electrical characteristics
- Decommissioning of Lighting Transformer TRB and replacement with a new one of the same electrical characteristics
- Supply and installation of a 24VDC Battery Chargers with redundancy
- Supply and installation of Extension panel with withdrawable electrical drawers for the switchboard 81PD961-1 unequipped spare drawers to compensate for the required 15% spare breakers required for TOTAL's Switchboards.
- Revamping of the GE Substation to the required TOTAL standard.
- Complete transfer of pending consumers in GP Substation to the new Distribution Board (to be fabricated) in the GE Substation.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 1.09.03 (Distribution / Control Equipment and Accessories) and 3.05.02 (Electrical/Instrument Services) category in Nipex joint Qualification system (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive an invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view the product/service category you are listed for, Open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30. Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NipeX system.
TEPNG is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development. As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian oil and gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (The Board)
Tenderer(s) shall comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this advert and in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content percentage for the scopes which are covered in the Schedule of the Act.
This also includes and any other requirement that may arise from time to time not explicitly stated in this advert but which apply to the service in fulfillment of the Nigerian Content Act, in the submission of their Tender.
Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result in the disqualification of the tenderer from the bidding process.
As part of their submissions, Tenderer shall:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical Administrative) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Develop a Nigerian content project execution plan to meet the 95% NC man hours and other requirements.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Submit Tenderer's corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram. CV's of all personnel (as required by the Client and the service) listed in the project organogram should be submitted.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment to be used for the service.
- Provide Category C NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board in respect of the mentioned equipment.
- All electrical material not limited LV cable, switchgears and others shall be procured from local manufacturer with valid category ANCEC.
- The tender is to be bidded for exclusively by only Nigerian indigenous companies.
- Failure to comply with the provision of the Nigerian Content Act 2010 or to demonstrate commitment to the development of the Nigerian Content Policy shall result in the disqualification of the tenderer from the bidding process.
Only Tenderers who are registered with 1.09.03 (Distribution / Control Equipment and Accessories) and 3.05.02 (Electrical Instrument Services) category in Nipex joint Qualification system (NJQS) database, as at the date of closure of the advert shall be invited to submit Technical Bids. Close date of advert would be 21/2/2022.
- Failure to provide any of the listed documents or information may automatically disqualify the Tenderer.
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by the Tenderer.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of TEPNG to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
- The ITT and any further progression of this tender shall be via Nipex. Interested bidders are therefore advised to ensure that their profiles in NipeX are active with a valid official email address accessible by their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT.
- Tendering process will be the NNPC contracting process (Double Envelope Tenders (DET)) requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical and commercial tender at the same time. Following a technical review, commercial tenders of technically and financially qualified contractors will be evaluated.
- Man hour figures for Capital Project Portfolios are estimates to provide definition to the scope and do not constitute guaranteed quantities.
- TEPNG will only recognize and correspond with duly authorized officers of the pre-qualified bidders and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- Interested Tenderer(s) should note that TEPNG has very cordial relationship with the host communities of the sites where these services may be performed based on existing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). Prospective tenderer(s) will be required to implement the obligations of the MOU as part of their contract.
- COMPANY reserves the right to award one or more contracts from this Call for Tender Process.