Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) invites interested and prequalified companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Specialist Geomatics Positioning Services (CW503561)
Nipex Tender No.: SPDC.00000411
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies, an upcoming tendering opportunity for call-off contract for the Provision of Specialist Geomatics Positioning Services. The proposed contract will commence in June 2022 and remain active for a three-year duration, with an option of a one (1) year extension option. Two (2) contracts are planned and will be awarded to the lowest and second-lowest bidders respectively, at the most competitive prices
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
In support of SPDC Exploration and Production activities the following services are required using suitable equipment for the special geomatics positioning services as follows:
- Geodetic Control surveys
- Topographical surveys
- Positioning of Wells and Rig moves
- Wells location, pipeline routes, and facilities surveys
- Facilities and pipelines construction support
- As-Built surveys of facilities, cables, and pipelines
- Hydrographic Surveys; minor creeks and rivers crossings etc
- Wells and facilities decommissioning and restoration support
- Deformation monitoring
- Laser scanning for engineering modelling
- Flood management support
- Encroachment Surveys
- Environmental management Support
- Access road condition surveys
- Other surveys as may be required.
The specialist scope of the contract involves the capability to deliver services with advance technology such as the use of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Continuous Operating Reference Stations (CORS), 3D Modelling using Loser Scanning, advanced GPS, Total Station and Remote Operated Aerial Vehicle (ROAV)
The scope of this contract is limited to the Provision of Specialist Geomatics Positioning Services within SPDC's land and swamp locations only. The successful contractors will be required to execute the required services in line with DEPs, OGP and applicable industry standards.
Please note that contractors must offer to tender for the provision of all the required services. The pre-qualification categories are:
- Photogrammetry Surveying Services
- Surveying/Positioning Services
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the Photogrammetry Surveying Services (Product/Services CODE 3.09.05) and Surveying/Positioning Services (Product/Services CODE 3.09.07) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to the Combined Technical and Commercial Tender (IT)
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business in the Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry, contact Nipex office at No 8/10 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company with greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.). Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JQS and DPR
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Core sample & analytical Laboratory, technical office, and administrative space) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of category C NCEC and or Provide Category 1,2,3,4, or 5 NCEC (Construction and Moveable equipment Group - EC) issued by NCDMB to demonstrate at least 50% ownership of equipment for Geomatics Positioning/Surveying Services
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Submit tenderer's corporate organization's overall human resources structure (management, supervisors, senior & junior skilled officers, etc) identifying positions manned/occupied.
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NIQS Photogrammetry Surveying Services (Product/Services CODE 3.09.05) and Surveying/Positioning Services (Product/Services CODE 3.09.07) categories as at 03/03/2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit combined Technical and Commercial bids
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.