Palladium Group invites interested and qualified firms / vendors to indicate interest by tendering RFQ documents.
Palladium is a leading implementer of international development programs. Working in over 90 countries and across a broad range of sectors, we offer donor agencies a balance of global scale and in-house technical expertise. Aid is a critical component of our shared pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals, and we bring our knowledge of the private sector to bear in designing solutions that use aid to spark lasting social and economic development.
Palladium works with governments around the world to make transformational change possible across regions and countries. We combine the rigour of private sector strategy execution with our deep understanding of development fundamentals to create more efficient governments and lasting social progress.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply of 13KVA Generators to Kebbi, Bauchi and Sokoto Under "USAID Integrated Health Program"
The USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) - Nigeria is a USAID/Nigeria funded five-year flagship project which started in 2018 and is aimed at strengthening the health systems for improved access to and quality of PHC services in supported States in Nigeria.
IHP covers seven intervention areas: Health Systems Strengthening; Maternal Health; New-born Health; Child Health; Reproductive Health/Family Planning; Nutrition, and Malaria.
Scope of Work
IHP would like to invite eligible firms to submit offers for the supply of generators as stated below:
- Bauchi: 5 Nos of soundproof 13KVA generator
- Kebbi: 5 Nos of soundproof 13KVA generator
- Sokoto: 4 Nos of Soundproof 13kVA generator
The Vendors must demonstrate capability, based upon technical expertise, management capability and financial resources. It is Palladium intent to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
RFQ Submission Requirements / Evaluation Criteria
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 & CAC2
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Evidence of possession of experience in similar jobs.
- Cost of each generator to including transport and commissioning on company letter head
- After sale services
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (WAT), 25th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The hard copy of the bid should be submitted to
Integrated Health Program (IHP) Nigeria,
The Plaza, 2nd-Floor Left Wing,
23 Ibrahim Tahir Lane,
Cadastral Zone BO5,
Utako - (FCT) Abuja.
Soft copy of the bid should be sent to: IHP.Procurements@ihp-nigeria.com
with the subject title "Supply of 13KVA Generators". The bid should be addressed to "Director of Finance & Administration, USAID Integrated Health Program".
- Issuance of this RFQ does not constitute an award commitment, nor does it commit Palladium to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission.
- IHP is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws
- IHP designee will answer any questions in relation to this RFQ; hence any request for clarification should be sent to: IHP.Procurements@hp-nigeria.com within 3 days of advert.