The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) invites reputable Insurance Companies to indicate interest by tendering EoI documents for the following works:
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Open Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) - Insurance Brokers
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife hereby invites reputable Insurance Companies to apply to this Institution for the Post of insurance Broker.
Pre-Qualification Requirements for Insurance Brokers
Interested reputable companies should submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance (last three years).
- VAT Registration/Certificate and Evidence of VAT Remittance.
- Evidence of due registration with relevant bodies (Professional bodies).
- Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully handled in the last there (3) years, name of client(s), location of properties, premium paid with the letters of engagement.
- Evidence of financial capability of the company.
- Company profile with names and qualifications of key technical and administrative personnel and the organization structure.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn Affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence(s) including fraud or financial impropriety.
- Name and full addresses of bankers and their letters of recommendation.
- Each applicant will be requested to collect a copy of the list of all insurable properties such as landed properties, equipment and vehicles etc. in the Institution prior to the submission of the bidding documents. The list will guide the company to do proper evaluation of the institution's properties.
- A letter of consent to verify all the documents submitted.
Functions for the Post
- The applicant will be requested to do proper evaluation of OAUTHC properties in order to effectively indemnify the institution in the event of any claim.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
Method of Application for Insurance Broker
- All interested insurance Broker must be registered with Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, with a fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only payable at any of the cash points in the institution.
- A copy of the payment receipt must be attached with the other required application documents to be submitted.
- companies that responded to the last advertisement of 12th February, 2019 in the Nigerian Tribune are not required to pay a new tender fee but submit their tender documents with a copy of the receipt paid in year 2019.
Submission of Applications
Interested Insurance Brokers must submit two (2) separate hard copies and a soft copy with their applications in Wax sealed envelopes and marked “Insurance Brokers” on the right hand side of the envelopes and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
Ile-Ife - Osun State.
- Only application forms of shortlisted insurance companies will be acknowledged.
- The institution shall not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful company.
- The successful company's name shall be placed on the institutions Website: (www.oauthc.com) and Notice Boards of the Institution (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife.