Edo State Government invites eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Edo State Government invites applications for:
Title: Request for Bid - Procurement and supply of Pickup Vans and Busses
Ref No: NG-EDO BESST-260760-GO-RFQ
Program: Edo Basic Education Sector and Skills Transformation Program
The Edo State government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the International Development Association/World Bank (hereinafter referred to as IDA) toward the cost of financing the Edo Basic Education Sector and Skills Transformation Program, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Procurement and Supply of Pickup Vans and Buses.
The Project Implementation Unit of EdoBESST now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the provision of the above supply.
Collection of Bidding Documents
The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the Project Coordinator, Mrs. Edoghogho Yvonne Ogboko, and upon payment of a non refundable fee of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira) only.
The method of payment will be direct deposit into the EdoBESST Program account with Sterling Bank, Account Number 0081090522. The document can be picked up at the address below or received by email.
Application Closing Date
1:00pm, 9th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be addressed to the EdoBESST Project Coordinator, Mrs. Edoghogho Yvonne Ogboko and delivered to the:
Project Implementation Unit (EdoBESST),
State Universal Basic Education Board,
8th Floor, Block D Secretariat Complex,
- Electronic Bidding will not be permitted.
- Late Bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders' designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at 1:00 pm 9th March, 2022.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a "Bid-Security of 1 % of the Bid Price in Naira.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers" November 2020 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ms. Osunde Abieyuwa Cynthia, Procurement Officer, Project Implementation Unit, EdoBESST, Email: email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 9:00am to 3:00 pm at the address given above.
- Non-manufacturers who wish to participate in this bidding must be bonafide dealers and accredited by the manufacturer of the vehicle proposed.