Plateau State Government invites eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Plateau State Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Bid
Loan No: 21001150037297
Project: Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project (AfDB Assisted)
This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared in the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) online Reference No.: AfDB 75-0/18 of 26th January, 2018 and on the African Development Bank Group's Internet Website (www.afdb.org
) and The Nation News Paper of 2nd February 2018 and The Nigeria Standard News Paper of 4th February 2018.
The Government of the Plateau State has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for this loan to payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
Scope of Work
The Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement and Installation of Processing Equipment for 3No Processing Centres in Plateau State as indicated below:
||Description of Contract
||Bid Security required (N)
|PL/PVCSP/ADB/NCB/GDS/ 001/2022/ Pkg1
||Procurement and installation of Processing equipment for 3nos. Processing Centres
||Barkin Ladi, Bokkos and Mangu Processing Centres
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon (Local Time), 8th March, 2022.
Opening of Bids
Bids will be opened in the Conference room at the office address below in the presence of bidders representatives who chose to attend on 8th March, 2022 at 12:30pm Local time at the Conference Hall of PADP Dogon Dutse, Jos.
Collection of bidding Documents
Complete set of the Bidding Document may be purchased at the office address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only. The method of payment shall be by Bank Draft or direct transfer only in favour of:
- Name of Account: Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project
- Name of Bank: Access Bank
- Account No.:0726409813
- Account Currency: NGN
Submission of Bids
Bids should be addressed and delivered in a sealed envelope to the:
Plateau State Potato Value Chain Support Project,
C/O Plateau State Agricultural Development Programme,
P.M.B 2119, Dogon Dutse,
Jos - Plateau State.
- Bids must be accompanied with bid security in form of Bank guarantee in the required amount indicated in the table above.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- The Bid envelope must be marked on the top right-hand corner with appropriate Package and Lot numbers.
- Bids shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
- Bidding will be conducted in Accordance with National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure specified in the African Development Bank's (AfDB) October 2015 Procurement Policy framework as may be amended from time to time which is available on the Bank's Website at http://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-perations/procurement/resources-for borrowers/policies-procedures and is opened to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the rules and procedures.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address above from 0900 to 1500hrs Mondays to Fridays.