The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and reputable Talent Management and Employment Company to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Talent Management Services
With 19% of Nigeria's population aged between 15-24, 27% between 25-49 years and the population expected to have doubled by 2050 including more than 50% youth, investing in Nigeria's youth becomes more urgent than ever. While youth unemployment and underemployment reach 40%, Nigeria produces about 600,000 graduates to the labour market every year. Despite this human capital and technical expertise, the employment and labour markets in public and private sector do not favor young and recent graduates, thereby contributing to rising unemployment outflux of highly skilled talent as economic migrants in search of greener pastures.
In response to this complex development challenge, the Federal Government of Nigeria - under the oversight of Office of the Vice President with support from UNDP has established the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) as a platform for providing outstanding young Nigerians with practical 'on-the-job' skills and leadership competences through a twelve-month fully paid placement opportunity. Through this programme, highly qualified recent graduates having completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) will be provided with a unique 12-month placement-work opportunity within Private and public Sector institutions, including in development with the intention of enhancing their professional and leadership capacities.
To ensure effective deployment and support to the first cohort the services of a talent management and employment company is being sought with the objective of initiating the selection process that includes filtering profiles of applicants against the requirements, administering aptitude assessment, matching the talent to the private and public sector institutions, onboarding and finally enabling learning through third party coaching and mentorship programmes.
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria
The firm, organisation or institution submitting applications will need to demonstrate the following key qualities:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 10 years of organisational experience and expertise in the field of human capital development and planning, youth development and empowerment, collaborative leadership.
- Demonstratable experience in the management of youth fellowship and leadership development programmes.
- Experience in designing and implementing leadership development, mentoring, and coaching programmes targeting young people in the private and public sector.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing standard operating procedures for such fellowship programmes; monitoring and evaluation systems for measuring impact; selection criteria for effective targeting and financial management systems for efficiency and accountability.
- Demonstrated experience in designing technology-based fellowship enrollment processes; membership / alumni databases, communication, and public outreach systems.
- Strong experience in resource mobilisation from private and public sector entities.
- Excellent coordination, organization, and planning skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Core team with expertise, necessary experience, and qualifications to deliver on the above.
23rd February, 2022.
- If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in E-tendering system.
- Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password. Search for BU: NGA10 Event ID: RFP21R 093 If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using the below username and password, and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide in https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/ Username: event.guest Password: why2change.
- Your Proposal must be expressed in English language, and valid for a minimum period of one Hundred Twenty (120) days.
- You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation”. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP.
- Should you require further clarifications email: email@example.com kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
- It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted into the system by the deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal. Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are signed and in pdf format, and free from any virus or corr.
- This RFP does not amount to a commitment on the part of the UNDP either financially or otherwise.
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFP.