Kura Local Government, Kano State invites suitable and reputable Contractors with requisite technical and professional experience to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Kura Local Government, Kano State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification
This is to invite suitable and reputable Contractors with requisite technical and professional experience to submit their documents for pre-qualification to bid for the following under listed projects.
Scope of Work
- Construction of 4.4km 2-Coat Surface Dressing Road in Kura town.
- Construction of Drainage's and Culverts in Kura town and other towns.
- Construction of Mechanized Boreholes.
- Provision of Electricity in various towns and villages
- Supply of one unit of Ambulance.
- Construction of Wall Fence at School of Information Technology, Kura.
- Construction of Friday Prayer Mosque at Guraza, Kosawa Ward.
- Construction of Classroom Blocks at Danhassan town.
- Construction of Wall Fence at Central Graveyard, Kura.
- Construction of LEA Secretariat at Kura.
- Construction of Fire Service Office at Kura.
- Construction of Overhead Tank at Tura
- General Renovation of LG Secretariat
- General Renovation of District Head House
- Construction of a Town Gate at Kura.
- General Renovation of Kura Sharia Court.
- General Renovation of ll Juma'at Mosques within the Local Government.
Prospective contractors must satisfy all required and necessary pre-qualification conditions, criteria and procedures laid down by all the relevant authorities
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2022.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Eligible Contractors or companies should forward their documents in a sealed envelop to the:
Director Personnel Management (DPM),
Kura Local Government,