The Nasarawa State Ministry of Health invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to submit a Pre-qualification and Financial bid documents for the following works:
The Nasarawa State Ministry of Health invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender
The Nasarawa State Government has earn a grant through the Federal Government of Nigeria, maternal and Child Health Care Program, a World Bank Supported Programme, (Saving One Million Lives Program for Results (SOML PforR). The grant provide incentives based on achievement of results (health outcomes) and helps to drive institutional processes needed to accomplish these results.
The objective of this programme is to increase the utilization and quality of high impact reproductive, child health and nutrition interventions in the State. Consequently, Nasarawa State Ministry of Health, Lafia hereby invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to submit a Pre-qualification and Financial bid documents for the following scope of works.
Scope of Works
Category A: Civil Works-(WK):
(i) Renovation of General Hospitals (Wks. /A1)
(ii) Renovation of Primary Health Centers (Wks. /A2).
(iii) Upgrade of Central Medical Stores (Wks. /A3)
Category B: Supply of Goods and Services:
(i) Hospital Supplies (Gds. B/1)
(ii) Supply of Vehicles (Gds. B/3).
Interested contractors should submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Registration of company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of registration with State Tenders Board at Ministry of Works & Transport.
- Company's Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years expiring in December 2019 with Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support.
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects executed (copies of Letters of Contract Award and Completion Certificates) within the last three (3) years.
- Company's Annual Turnover. viii. Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- Comprehensive company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of Equipment and technology capacity.
- Evidence of Experience/Technical Qualification of key personnel to be deployed on the project.
- Compliance Certificate with Section 6 of the Industrial Training Fund Act.
- Evidence of registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM.
- Any other relevant document(s) that will place such company on a more competitive advantage.
N/B: Interested Bidders are requested to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the above listed projects. Bidders should bid for projects within the area of their operation and must be prepared to engage the services of competent local skilled and unskilled workforce within the area where available.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 25th February, 2022.
Collection of Bidding Documents
Upon presentation of Evidence of Payment (Bank teller) of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 only for categories A(i), A(ii), (iii), while N10,000.00 only for B (i), B (ii) only all payable into Nasarawa State Ministry of Health Access Bank, Account Number: 0811272935. Contractors shall collect Standard Bidding Documents from, the Procurement Unit of Ministry of Health, Lafia Jos Road Lafia, Nasarawa State.
Submission of Bids
Two (2) hard copies of Technical and Financial bids shall be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labelled "Technical Bid" and Financial bid" respectively with the company's name indicated at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes should be sealed and placed in a larger envelope marked with the Lot No. and Company Name at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Nasarawa State Ministry of Health,
Lafia - Nasarawa State.
- Only Bidders whose Technical bids fulfill the minimum requirements will have their Financial bids considered.
- All enquiries should be directed to the Office of the Honourable Commissioner Nasarawa State Ministry of Health Jos Road, Lafia.
- Contractors should specify LGA of interest.
- Documentations submitted will be verified from relevant Government Agencies.
- At the expiration date of this advert, bids will be opened at 1.00 pm at the State Ministry of Health, Jos Road, Lafia Nasarawa State. For transparency, all bids will be opened in the presence of bidders who wish to witness it, representatives of relevant professional bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations.
Disclaimer and Conclusion
- This announcement is published for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer of Contract with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Nasarawa State Ministry of Health.
- Nasarawa State Ministry of Health will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation for submission in response to an enquiry;
- The Office of the Honourable Commissioner Ministry of Health, Lafia is not bound to short-list any bidder and reserve the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liability and assigning any reason thereof.
- The Nasarawa State Ministry of Health, Lafia is not bound to Accepting the Lowest bidder as a pre-condition for qualification and award.