Federal Civil Service Commission
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse District, Zone 3, Abuja
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) hereby invites interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the following projects under the 2012 Capital Budget.
The scope of Works and Services are as follows:
Renovation of 48 (Nos) Office Rooms excluded in the 2011 Renovation Exercise.
Supply of Office Furniture.
Supply of 1 (No) 4 Wheel Drive, 2.7 Litre Petrol Engine, Double Cabin, Air Conditioner, Radio/Cassete Player, Side Steps, Auxiliary Gear, 5- Speed Manual.
Procurement of Electronic Document Management System and Finalization of Server Placements and Redirection Network.
On-Line Tracking of Transaction Files and Records of Civil Servants.
2. Tender/Bid Requirements
Interested contractors are expected to submit the following documents:
3. Collection of Tender/Bid Documents
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAQ;
- Current Tax clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2009, 2010, 2011);
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances;
- Company profile including Curriculum Vitae and details of key personnel;
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed within the last 3 years including letters of award and completion certificates;
- Audited Account of the company for the last 3 years (2009, 2010 and 2011) duly stamped by a registered Auditor;
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 and remittances to PFAs;
- Evidence of payment of Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of Compliance with Employees Compensation Act, 2011 and remittances to NSITE
- Evidence of Equipment and Technical capability for construction/ICT works;
Interested companies are to collect tender documents from the office of the Assistant Director (Procurement), Federal Civil Service Commission, 3rd Floor, Room 335, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only per lot, in Bank Draft, payable to the Federal Civil Service Commission; and please note that Bid documents can only be issued on the presentation of a receipt issued by the Commission’s Central Pay Office.
4. Submission of Tender/Bid Documents
Technical and Financial Bids are to be submitted in two separate envelopes clearly marked mTechnica1 or Financial Bid with the specific Lot No. and Description of Project addressed to: The Permanent Secretary Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse, Zone 3, Abuja.
5. Closing Date
The envelopes are to be dropped in the Tenders Box in the Office of the Assistant Di rector, Procurement, 3rd Floor, Room 335, not later than six (6) weeks from the date of the first publication (Le.bid doses on the 21st November, 2012) at 12.00 noon. All enquiries on the purchase of tender documents and inspection of the Office complex should be directed to same office.
6. Opening of Tender/Bid Document
The Technical bids shall be opened publicly in the FCSC Committee Room 3rd floor, immediately after the closing of bids, by 12.30 pm on the 21st November, 2012. Representative of all responding companies, Civil Societies, NGOs and members of the general public are invited to witness the bid opening exercise.
Please note that
a. Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected;
b. The FCSC reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any information/claims made on the tender documents submitted;
c. The FCSC is not bound to accept the lowest bid or any tender.
d. Invitation for financial bids opening will be extended to only bidders who are technically prequalified.
Allib. Abilulkadir Abdulkadir Musa, mni
Federal Civil Service Commission, Abuja.