The Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) invites interested / qualified suppliers to tender EOI documents for the following works:
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is an ecumenical diaconal organisation for global justice. We work to help the poorest and those in need, regardless of their creed, race, political or religious affiliation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Information on Business Opportunities
Norwegian Church Aid, Nigeria, invites qualified suppliers of one or several of the following goods and services to respond to this advertisement. Suppliers who have responded to this advertisement and provided the required information may be invited to participate in the procurement procedure for the relevant categories/ lot(s).
Scope of Work
Goods, works and services needed:
- Supply of Fuel (PMS, AGO)
- Supply of Refreshment
- Supply of Stationary
- Supply of Visibility
- Provision of Printing
- Provision of Office Maintenance/Repairs:
- Lot 1: Plumbing
- Lot 2: Electrical
- Lot 3: Carpentry
- Provision of Truck rental/ cargo transportation
- Provision of Water Trucking Services
- Provision of Latrine desludging Services
- Provision of Waste (refuse) disposal
- Supply of Cleaning items/consumables
- Provision of Generator maintenance spareparts/repairs
- Provision of Vehicle maintenance/repairs
- Supply of Furniture
- Supply and servicing of Fire extinguishers/ First Aid Kit (FAK)
- Water point construction
- Water point rehabilitation
- Borehole drilling/ construction
- Borehole rehabilitation
- Latrine construction
- Latrine rehabilitation
- Supply of Hygiene Kits
- Supply of Dignity Kits
- Supply of MHM Kits
- Provision of airtime/call cards (VTU)
- Provision of security services
- Provision of internet and IT related services
- Provision of Car/Vehicle Hire:
- Lot 1: Maiduguri
- Lot 2: Field Locations (LGA) within Borno
- Lot 3: Abuja
- Lot 4: Yola
- Lot 5: Field Locations (LGA) within Adamawa
- Supply and refill of cooking gas cylinders and accessories
The interested supplier shall provide the following information to the Contracting Authority using the contact details below:
- Indicate which works, supplies or service you are interested in providing.
- Provide the following information:
- The company's name and contact details; contact person and director's name (as registered on CAC);
- Brief description of the company's background and main line of work; company profile.
- At least 1 year experience with this kind of works/supply/service (attach evidence of similar experience).
This is purely information on business opportunities and does not constitute a commitment to purchase or any other form of contractual commitment with the Contracting Authority.
Application Closing Date
17:00 hours, 24th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents