The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested / eligible contractor(s) to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Preventive Maintenance for JCB Lift Equipment
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a contractor to perform quarterly preventive maintenance and servicing of one (1) JCB Forklift, model #510-56, with VIN #JCB5CGPGJ1402109, for one base year and four options as per attached Statement of Work (SOW).
- The Embassy plans to award a purchase order.
- You are encouraged to make your quotation competitive.
- You are also cautioned against any collusion with other potential offerors regarding price quotations to be submitted.
- The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award.
- The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance and as listed in the appropriate sections of the solicitation package. Please read the RFQ carefully, and if you are interested, submit your quotation.
The site visit has been scheduled as below:
- Date: Tuesday February 22, 2022
- Time: 2pm
- Venue: Embassy Compound, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, FCT, Abuja.
To attend, please send the name of your representative to: Abujaprocurement@state.gov
no later than Friday February 18, 2022.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Proposals must be in only two attachments (financial proposal & technical proposal) and sent to the Contracting Officer at: AbujaProcbids@state.gov
Please note the Following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes/proposals.
- Offerors must state BOLDLY if offering an alternative approach.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST have the following subject line "RFQ #PR10501132 for Preventive Maintenance for JCB Lift Equipment".
- See sections 3 and 4 of the solicitation document for selection criteria and other proposal information.
- Please return the completed SF-18 along with your quote.
- Oral quotations will not be accepted.