The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested / eligible vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation - Drapes
Scope of Work
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for:
- Pinch-pleated drapery panels, 102 inches long and 45-50 inches wide; neutral color; room darkening; linen, linen blend, or faux linen - 270 each
- Pinch-pleated drapery panels, 108 inches long and 38-42 inches wide; neutral color; room darkening; linen, linen blend, or faux linen - 525 each
N/B: The preferred shipping location is IKUN, LLC, North Brunswick, New Jersey
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For a valid quote, please note the following:
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Payment term is Net 30. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.