The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites eligible and interested vendors / suppliers to express interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply and Installation of Furniture Banki
This Request for Quotation comprises the following documents:
- Section 1: This request letter
- Section 2: RFQ Instructions and Data
- Annex 1: Schedule of Requirements
- Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form
- Annex 3: Technical and Financial Offer
When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the RFQ Instructions and Data. Please note that quotations must be submitted using Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form and Annex 3 Technical and Financial Offer, by the method and by the date and time indicated in Section 2. It is your responsibility to ensure that your quotation is submitted on or before the deadline. Quotations received after the submission deadline, for whatever reason, will not be considered for evaluation. Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotations.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
- Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
- If already registered, go to: https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use "Forgotten password" link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
- If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
- If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using "Accept Invitation" feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline.
- Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.