The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) invites qualified organizations to tender applications for the following works:
The Management Sciences for Health, Inc (MSH) - We advance knowledge and technology globally to support people locally to achieve health for all. From health ministry to community, private sector to civil society, as trusted advisors, we make the foundational changes that support the whole health system. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with countries and communities to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by building strong, resilient, sustainable health systems.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Announcement for Request for Applications Under USAID Contract No. 72062018D00002/72062020F00008 to Build Capacity of Government Staff to Deliver and Report Quality Malaria Services in Security Challenged Area in Zamfara State
USAID awarded the US President’s Malaria Initiative for States (PMlS) Project to Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH) in June 2018. As of February 17, 2022, the PMI-S Project is requesting expressions of interest (REOI) from qualified organizations to Build the Capacity of Government Staff to Deliver and Report Quality Malaria Services in Security Challenged Areas in Zamfara State. Based on the selection criteria set forth in this request, grants will be issued to private, on-profit organizations including Community - based organizations (CBOs) and local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) for a period of more than a year. It is expected that the USAID PMI-S Project will award a grant to one organization as stated above by March, 2022.
Organizations that are registered in Nigeria and are working in Zamfara State are eligible to apply. Applicants that are successful in the Pre-Qualification stage will receive the Request for Application (RFA).
If an organization is interested in submitting an application, it must submit the following documentation:
- Copy of articles of incorporate or other documentation which substantiates the legal character/registration of the entity in Nigeria.
- A list of similar activities the entity has implemented.
- Contact information for third-party information on performance related to quality of performance, timeliness of completion, and input from past funding entities and activity beneficiaries.
- Identification of principals/key personnel/organization structure.
- Filled Pre-qualification questionnaire.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (Nigerian Time), 28th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Organizations must clearly mark their submission as "Build the Capacity of Government Staff to Deliver and Report Quality Malaria Services in Security Challenged Areas in Zamfara State".
All Submission should be addressed to:
Senior Grants Specialist,
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
No 8 Sakete Close, Off Kampala Street,
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse ll - (FCT) Abuja.
- Organizations are required to send an email requesting for pre-qualification questionnaire not later than 5:00PM (Nigeria Time) February 25, 2022 to: ng-grantsappIication@msh.org
- If you have any questions or are interested in obtaining more information please send to the email above.