Jhpiego Corporation invites interested authorized dealers of vehicles to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
Jhpiego Corporation, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Supply of Vehicle (SUV)
MCGL QoC Project under the USAID funding at Jhpiego Corporation is seeking authorized dealers of vehicles to supply Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) to its Abuja office.
Scope of Work
Minimum Specifications Below:
- 4WD with terrain management system
- Electric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- Suspension front and rear stabilizer bars
- Premium painted Alloy wheels (18-20")
- Keyless entry integrated key
- Remote Start Program
- 220V A/C power
- Fabric and Leather seats (quote different options separately)
- Automatic and manual transmission (quote different options separately)
- Minimum 2021 model
- Engine sizes should be clearly stated
- Power windows
Quotations should include the following:
- Vendor is required to be an official authorized dealer for brand of SUV to be supplied.
- Provide different types, brands and models with consideration to local availability of spare parts.
- Full specifications of the proposed SUV including engine size and model (year of manufacture) etcetera.
- Lead-time from when the Purchase Order is issued to when the order will be ready for delivery.
- Quote validity of at least 60 days.
- Payment terms if different (preferably Net 30).
- Please state cost of delivery where applicable.
- At the successful delivery of the vehicle(s).
All applicants should provide the following:
- Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Vendor must be a licensed/authorized vendor for all the brands of vehicles listed (please provide copy of supporting documentation).
- There must be warranty
- Company profile (briefly reflecting the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile number and e-mail address).
- Proof or license to offer required services as given by the appropriate regulatory body (if applicable).
- Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years for which same item had been delivered.
- Note that applicable government taxes will be deducted prior to making payment.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm (WAT), 3rd March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The Procurement Committee,
Jhpiego - An Affiliate of John Hopkins University,
Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent (Behind Pacesetter College),
Wuye - (FCT) Abuja.