The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC) invites reputable and competent companies to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC) Limited is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) established in 1988. The company is engaged in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production activities in the hydrocarbon-rich Niger Delta regions.
Apart from technical and operational management of the parent corporation’s equity interests in numerous joint-venture partnerships under Nigeria’s marginal fields programme, NPDC is also an independent operator of its own assigned oil blocks both onshore and offshore.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Pre-Qualification Tender - Global Call-Out Contract for NPDC Registered Travel Agencies
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) has a requirement for Global Call-Out Contract for NPDC Registered Travel Agencies NPDC therefore, invites reputable and competent companies for the provision of the service for her maintenance operations.
Scope of Work
The scope of works and services for the above project include all works and services necessary for and incidental to but not limited to the following:
- Provision of Ticketing and Visa Services to NPDC Staff and External Stakeholders.
Mandatory / Pre-Qualification Requirements
To qualify for consideration and in line with the Nigerian Content Development policy, interested companies or consortia (which may comprise both Original Equipment Manufacturers/suitable Multinationals and Nigerian/indigenous service providers) are required to submit the following documents. Failure to submit any of the under-listed documents for each member in the case of consortia may result in the disqualification of the individual member and entire consortium:
- Full details of Company profiles, including details of ownership of each alliance member if Contractor is a consortium or alliance.
- Copy of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) registration certificate in relevant area.
- Evidence of registration with NNPC/NPDC
- Evidence of registration/certification with CAC form CO2 and C07
- Current income tax clearance certificate for last three (3) years.
- Evidence of financial capability. Company's financial details and audited accounts over the last three (3) years.
- Organisation structure, available manpower with a list of key professional staff with their CV. CVs shall be those of key personnel that would work on this project and who are key to the successful execution of the work, detailing educational and experience level and industry certification attained.
- Provide in detail Company's Health, Safety, Environment & Security policy and management systems.
- Evidence of past relevant experience and successful performance in the provision of similar services.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be registered with NNPC/NPDC for this category of service. Successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will be invited to submit Technical Bid.
- To be eligible, all tenderers' must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements as contained in item 4 below.
The Strategy is to engage the service of contractors to Provision of Ticketing and Visa Services to NPDC Staff and External Stakeholders on Call-off basis. Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. The contract shall be awarded to the most competitive lowest bidder. NPDC shall retain the selected invitation to provide the required service during the contract duration.
Nigerian Content Development
As requested by the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, each Contractor will be required to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of the work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and including those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure with photocopies of Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, workscope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work and also provide details of Nigeria Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work tobe conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under the sub-contract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development.
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country offices.
Interested Companies are to note that pursuant to NPDC (NNPC) and Federal Government Policy to provide opportunities for Nigerian contractors and the development of local expertise, all the applicants must comply fully with the NOGICD Act to give preference to Nigerian companies or foreign companies with Nigerian affiliate and local ownership, which demonstrate willingness to execute the project to the satisfaction of the Nigerian Content requirements and guidelines. Each applicant is enjoined to avail themselves of the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act for full compliance.
Nigerian Petroleum Development Company on behalf of the Joint Venture partners is committed to fully comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act. In maximizing the local content of this project, pre-qualifiers are requested to give full details of their strategy for the local content implementation in order to comply fully with the law. In compliance with NOGICD Act requirements for Research & Development therefore, the following should be noted:
- All Operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide R&D implementation arrangement with at least one applicable R&D cluster approved by the Board as part of the Operator's Nigerian Content Plan for the project or service. The arrangement shall be in the form of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and indicate how the Operator will deploy the Cluster for any R&D requirements during the contract phase and the first five years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
- All Operators are to include in their ITT documents, a requirement that any service company bidding for such a project shall submit as part of Nigerian Content requirement, a signed MOA between it and one of the R&D Clusters relevant to the project. All service companies are required to sign an MOA with any of the research Clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research Clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board. The MOA shall form part of the documents to be reviewed at technical evaluation stage.
Application Closing Date
15:00 hours, 29th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All interested bidders who are registered with NNPC/NPDC as at before the advert closing date shall submit their comprehensive pre-qualification Document titled "Provision of Ticketing and Visa Services to NPDC Staff and External Stakeholders" to the address below:
Bid Management Committee (BMC),
SCMD, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC),
NPDC Head Office,
Benin City - Edo State.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing this pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor's own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of OPERATOR to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle Pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from OPERATOR and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007
- NPDC will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
- NPDC will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NPDC/NNPC. nor shall it entitle companies to make claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NPDC/NNPC nd/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.