The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) invites eligible bidders / contractors to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for proposal for Maintenance of HP Copiers, Scanners and Printers
Scope of Work
Routine maintenance work of digital copying machine and HP Printers in UNICEF Bauchi office. The two machines are:
Description of Item / No. of Units:
- HP Copier 9040 MFP / 1
- HP Printer 9040n / 1
- HP Printer CP4525 / 1
- HP Printer 4015 / 5
- HP Printer 600 (m602) / 2
- HP Printer 3015 / 4
- HP Enterprise M750 color / 1
- HP MFP 477 / 1
- HP Digital Sender / 2
- HG Enterprise M611 / 1
Routine maintenance of all copying machines and printers as specified below:
- Weekly checking and cleaning (at least twice) of all the machines to ensure optimal performance of the machines.
- Advise on any fault (s) as seen in the cause of routine checks.
- Advice office of routine servicing parts required for stock.
- Advise office of tolerant usage level with a view to replace them.
- Organize quarterly training within the service agreement period, a training to the Administrative Assistant and some selected staff members on how best to use the machine or as may be necessary.
- Monthly report on the machines – submitted first week of the preceding month.
- Facilitate installation/commissioning of new copying machines as the need arises during the service agreement period at no cost to UNICEF.
Procedure and Records:
- The Contractor will implement and execute precise job recording and monitoring.
- The company shall be held liable for any criminal act of any of its staff member detailed to carry out any routine services on the machines. The contractor shall inform the office in advance (written) and sought the consent of the client before such staff member would be allowed.
- The contractor shall take liability of any misconduct or malfunctioning of any of the machine arising from the inefficient handling by such staff.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- Payment: shall be made at the end of every month upon presentation of invoice and report. The company should indicate their monthly service charges for all the machines. No any other payment would be due to the vendor even when repair is undertaken except spare part cost where UNICEF mandates the vendor to obtain on her behalf.
- The vendor and UNICEF would agree on the days suitable for the weekly checks and cleaning of the machines at the inception of the contractual agreement. Any change should be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
- UNICEF reserves the right to call the vendor to attend to any urgent repair or check any malfunctioning at any time within the official working hours at no extra cost.
- UNICEF is not responsible to provide the vendor any working tools. All shall be provided by the vendor.
- UNICEF shall seek and obtain same technical advice of the vendor in decision makings such as disposal, change of equipment / replacement and model suitable for the environment at no cost to UNICEF.
- Security: the contractor shall observe all our security details. There is no exception, and the office shall view with all seriousness any willful breach by the contractor or staff member.
- The Company should only allow employee of competence and integrity to work on our machines.
- The Company cannot remove any part for external diagnosis / repairs without the consent of UNICEF, and this consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
- This service shall be for an initial period of one year renewable for another year upon satisfactory performance of the vendor for a maximum of three years.
- This agreement may be terminated by one-month notice in writing by either party.