Plan International Nigeria invites interested / eligible contractors to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children's rights and equality for girls. We support children's rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for - and respond to - crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Working together with children, young people, supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - For the Supply of Laptops and Accessories for the Aspire Project
Plan International is committed to obtaining fair value for services rendered with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality. It is the intent of this RFPs to secure competitive proposal for the supply of "Laptops and accessories for the ASPIRE Project".
Plan International Nigeria will evaluate the responses in two phases:
- Desk Review:
- Company Profile including names and contact details of key personnel including evidence of cooperate office, phone number and email address
- CAC documentation (Form C02 & C07), Tax clearance/evidence of tax registration
- Evidence of partnership with the proposed brand.
- Evidence of similar engagements (in form contract/PO’s/award letter/certificate of completion)
- Note that submitted proposals who do not pass the Desk review stage will not be technically evaluated.
- Weighted evaluation criteria:
- Conformity with specification stated in RFP- 40%
- Delivery Time - 30%
- Competitive Price - 20%
- Warranty Documentation -10%
Application Closing Date
12:00pm Friday, 4th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested vendors should submit sealed bids addressed to:
Plan International Nigeria,
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager,
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 9-2921781
- Bids submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
- Each Tenderer or member of consortium or sub-contractor may submit only one offer. The offer can be for one entire lot or more entire lots.
- Do note that the delivery of the Laptop will be in Abuja Country Office.
- Subsequent supplies will be as notified by Plan international Nigeria.Plan International will not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred in the preparation of the tender.
- Plan International reserves the right to keep confidential the circumstances that have been considered for the selection of the offers.
- Part of the evaluation process may include a presentation from the Tenderer and a site visit by Plan International staff.
- Value for money is very important to Plan International, as every additional £ saved is money that we can use on our humanitarian and development work throughout the world
- Offers are to remain fixed for a one-year period after the deadline for submission date. There is the potential for a one-year extension if prices quoted remain the same as during the first year.
for a detailed description of the Request for Proposal.
- Plan International does not charge bidders fee for submitting this tender ar ask for any form of registration to access our information.