The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested and qualified vendors / suppliers to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Intemationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “Pro-Poor Growth and Employment Promotion in Nigeria Programme", financed by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure and install Cisco Meraki devices with the following minimum specifications:
- Cisco Meraki MSI2O-4BLP HW
- Cisco Meraki MR44 HW
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- A bank introductory letter.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an annual turnover of NGN 30,000,000.00 minimum in the year 2021
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs. Only third-party evidence will be combined, not list of similar jobs/ references.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 4th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91160356" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 15 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.