The Kano State Agricultural And Rural Development Authority (KNARDA) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following works:
The Kano State Agricultural And Rural Development Authority (KNARDA) invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - Supply of Artificial Insemination Equipment
Project: Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP)
NCB Reference No.: KN/KSADP/GIA. 1.3.1/001
The Kano State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Kano State Agro - Pastoral Development Project. and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Supply of Artificial Insemination Equipment.
Scope of Work
The Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Artificial Insemination Equipment as per details:
- Artificial Insemination Equipment (BOVINE): Semen nitrogen bank (reservoir) 35 liters, Cito Thawer, Flaks 12/220V, Al Disposal Sheath 50PCS/Pack, GIA Shoulder 2cm Roll Of 100 Sanitary Sheath, Medium Forceps 23cm Length, B-LUBE SOOML (Lubricant Gel). Prid Delta Applicator, Delta Gel (Lubricant Gel). Semen nitrogen Liquid tank (liters). Liquid Semen nitrogen 20liters for insemination of cattle, Semen straw (Empty) 0.510.25mls, Al Kits Plastic Box with Straw Cutter & Tweezer (small & large ruminants) and White Kombicolor (Al Gun).
- Inspection and Examination Kit: Inverter Microscope and Computer Assistance Seminal Analysis (CASE).
- Al Extenders for Semen: Sodium citrate 7000/kg of semen extender and Sodium chloride 5600/kg of semen extendee, OV Plus and Glycerol.
- Bull Semen: Holstein Friesian Lockwood (Sexed) and Holstein Frieslan Lockwood
- Gas stove/pot
- GPRS device (3D)
- Al Collection Kit Electric ejaculator (Small ruminants) and battery set, Electric ejaculator (Large Ruminants), Artificial vagina (small ruminants). Artificial vagina (Large ruminants). Dummy, Beaker of different sizes, Water bath large size). Test tube set and rack set. Bijou bottle, Hand globe. Sterilizer. Cattle crush with Cattle weighing scale (Digital)
- Synchronizers Hormones: Prid Delta 1.55g/dose. Enzaprost 30ML. Cystorelin 2ÓML, Syncrostim 500UI, Syringes and needles 10 ml, Needle 18 Gauge Disposable
- Other equipment: Ultrasound Scanning Machine with 3 probes. Deep freezers. Fridge, Stain (Eosin Nigrosin), Plastic buckets, Miniaturized Ovine/Caprine Gun Stemplamp with screw monobloc lamp 2.7V. Rilsan speculum without lighting. Ovine Caprine Miniaturized Sheath Heat Detection marker (HDM) (Marker! spray markers), Rain boots. Overall dress, Laboratory coat, Feeds for the 5 bulls for one year, Motorcycle C Boxer. Disinfectant and biosecurity eq handling bulls, Medication for the bulls (Semen Nitrogen Bank (Reservoir). Inverter Microscope, Extenders for Semen, Electric Ejaculator, Artificial Vagina Sterilizer etc).
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
Collection of Bidding Document
A complete set of bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by Interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (NGN50,000.00) The method of payment will be payable into 0080187881, Sterling Bank, KSADP State Government Counterpart Fund. Such a receipt shall identify the payer as representing the company or joint-venture willing to participate in the bid. The document can be collected during working hours, at the Secretariat of the KSADP, KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadeja Road, Kano.
Submission of Documents
Bids must be sealed and delivered to the:
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP),
Attn: Ibrahim Garba Mohammed (Project Coordinator),
KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadeja Road,
Tel: (+234) 803 596 0538
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address above.
- All bids must be accompanied by a "Bid Security of NGN1,287,000.00. Each bid MUST reach the Secretariat of the KSAD on or before the 07/03/2022 at 1200 Hrs local time (GMT+1).
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in TsDB's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019 version) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project, Project Coordinator, KM 9, KNARDA Building Road, Kano Nigeria. Tel: 08035960538. email: firstname.lastname@example.org and purchase the bidding documents during office hours 0900hours to 1700hours working days.
- Bids shall be opened on the 07/03/2022 at 12:00 Noon local time
- Only one person can represent a bidder, even in the case of a Joint Venture.