Mercy Corps Nigeria invites eligible Contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization operating in transitional contexts that have undergone, or have been undergoing, various forms of economic, environmental, social and political instabilities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Supply of Refill and New Dispenser Water for Maiduguri Office, Guest Houses and Deep Field Offices.
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization is pleased to invite Contractors to submit bids for Supply of dispenser water For Maiduguri Office and Deep Field Offices in Borno State, Nigeria. Supply is required for a period of two (2) years.
- It is required that the service provider must be based in the location
- Have a legal business registration
- Valid Tax Identification Certificate
- Must be ready to accept 100% payment after delivery
Specific Eligibility Criteria
In keeping with Mercy Corps’ guiding principle for procurement, Mercy Corps Nigeria Uses only responsible service providers that possess the ability to perform successfully under the terms and conditions of a proposed procurement. In addition to the ability to perform, Mercy Corps also consider minimum standards of responsibility to determine which Service provider(s) Mercy Corps will do business with. These standards include;
- Being eligible business under applicable laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Being in good standing with any taxation or legal authority in Nigeria
- Having a satisfactory record of performance and business and ethics based on information available to Mercy Corps
Below are set of supplier’s eligibility criteria that form part of the above mentioned standards:
- The business must be registered and incorporated under the laws of Nigeria with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- The business must be registered with CAC and FIRS and has a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and EFCC certificate
- The business must have a valid address
- The business is not bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- The business/owners have not been convicted of an offence concerning professional conduct
- The business/owners have not been guilty of grave professional misconduct (proven by any means that the contracting authorities can justify).
- The business has fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- The business is not guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- The business is not in situation of conflict of interest (with prior relationship to project or family or business relationship to parties on commission)
- The business does not employ personnel below the legal working age.
- The business provides basic social right and fair working conditions to the employees.
- The business/Owners are not on any list of sanctioned parties issued by the United States Government and/or United Nations and European Union.
Documents supporting the Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be registered in Nigeria with evidence of registration (attached)
- Copy of Corporate Tax Registration Certificate (attached)
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bidders should submit full bidding document with attachments to:
No 38 Kinshasa Road,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
N/B: Envelopes or emails should be marked "NIG/MDG/TEN48 – Supply Of Refill And New Dispenser Water For Maiduguri Office, Guest Houses And Deep Field Offices".
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- No respondent should add, omit or change any item, term or condition herein.
- If suppliers have any additional requests and conditions, these shall be stipulated in an exception sheet.
- Each offeror may make one response only.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of [180 days] from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Suppliers should ensure that financial offers are devoid of calculation errors. If errors are identified during the evaluation process, the unit price will prevail. If there is ambiguity on the unit price, the Selection Committee may decide to disqualify the offer.
- Any requests for clarifications regarding the project that are not addressed in written documents must be presented to Mercy Corps in writing. The answer to any question raised in writing by any offeror will be issued to that offeror. In some cases Mercy Corps may choose to issue clarifications to all offerors. It is a condition of this tender that no clarification shall be deemed to supersede, contradict, add to or detract from the conditions hereof, unless made in writing as an Addendum to Tender and signed by Mercy Corps or its designated representative.
- This Tender does not obligate Mercy Corps to execute a contract nor does it commit Mercy Corps to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of proposals. Furthermore, Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Mercy Corps.
(PDF) for a full detailed description of the ITT.