Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) invites interested and suitably qualified firms to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, parent company of the Ecobank Group, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Today, Ecobank is the leading pan-African bank with banking operations in 33 countries across the continent. It has a larger African footprint than any other bank in the world. The dual objective of Ecobank Transnational Incorporated is to consolidate a modern pan-African bank and to contribute to the economic development and financial integration of the continent.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Listening and Engage Platforms
Scope of Work
The Project is about proposing an integrating platform for social media listening, online listening, anaging social media interactions and analysing social media impact. The platform the Group is looking for should be able to have these features:
- Lead Generation: when we send out a press release, being able to see how many people click on a specific link if it is integrated into the press release. Analyzing Click-through that helps to know if the link help to generate more visits to the website
- Brand awareness:
- Reach & impression
- Audience Growth
- Social Share of Voice
- How viral our posts are (ratio of the unique views vs shares)
- Share of Voice per investment (Ecobank vs competitors per affiliates on the platform) - so how much we are spending on paid media vs our competitors
- Customer- Centric analysis:
- Net promoted score - How many people are speaking about Ecobank in a positive way, refers us to others (it is about calculating our earned media posts)
- Google analytics: which posts have generated a link to our website? Is it an Ecobank post or a customer post?
- Audience insights
- Traffic and attribution:
- Traffic to the corporate site and source of the traffic
- Engagement on Ecobank’s assets (corporate website, socials and apps)
- Conversions across the assets including Ecobank.com
- Integrate with D365 CRM
- Allow for social interactions across, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn as the main priority with possibility to integrate new platforms when it is required
- Publishing and Scheduling: this enables us to visualize monthly calendar, automate posting and customize across channels.
- Unified Social Inbox: ability to engage social media audience in real time across social channels.
- Integrated RSS Feeds: publishing blogs.
- Social Monitoring/listening - monitor brand reputation and listen to audience by monitoring keywords and competitors.
- Competitor Analysis: tracking and comparing competitive advantage with social analytics and reporting.
- Campaign Tracking: tracking ads, posts, and website to optimize marketing strategy
- Customized Reporting
- Integration with mobile app
- Direct video upload capability
- Lead generation and tracking
- Tracking influencers
- Possibility to respond to customers on their Feed once the keyword “Ecobank” is mentioned when privacy setting allows to do it
- Avoid several disconnections of the social media handles on the platform
- Make sure that when disconnected social media handles are reconnected, posts older than 7 days still appear
- Influencer’s strategy: tab to follow them and to interact with them
- Single view for Reporting Dashboards
- Possibility to configure Bots easily
- Mobile-friendly interface to interact with customers Complaints
- Listening platform:
- Online audience insights
- Instant listening with Keywords
- Instant Reporting systemin
- Follow Keywords and create specific reports for keywords
- Possibility to have unlimited reports and keywords searches
- Daily newsletter per Region, Key Functions and Group
- Maximum of 100 Users to the Listening platforms with access to the Mobile platform
- Crisis social media alerts
- Customer’s feedback and rating on our social media handles alerts
- Training capabilities (virtual platforms and online trainings)
- Being able to manage a Social Media Ambassador Brand Program
- Ability to integrate an online influencer tool and to identify influencing online Media
Bidders are expected to present submit:
- The platform in its design for public aspects
- The platform in its technical and operational functionalities
- The support
- Technical deployment integration and testing steps over the time
- The training and the handling of the platform for the various types of users
- Any other important aspect related to the platform and its use
Qualifications of the Successful Firm
- The Company should exist for a minimum of 10 years.
- The Company should have a solid customer database.
- The Company should have experience working with Africa Region.
- The vendor should demonstrate amongst his team data analyst specialists, Social media specialists.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Proposals must be submitted in English, or any other language specified in this RFP and must be received on or before the deadline of submission by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals must be in PDF
- Proposals must be free from virus and corrupted files.
- Proposals should be clearly marked "ETI/001/RFP/2022".
- Please note the size of your attachments should not be more than 5MB per individual e-mail and no offer will be received in hard copy at our reception desk.
- Please note your "’Technical" and "Financial" proposals shall be sent into two separate emails.
- ETI will award the contract to the bidder(s) selected in accordance with their evaluation criteria. ETI reserves the right to award one or several contracts as a result of this RFP.
- ETI reserves the right to award the contract without any discussion with the bidder on the proposals received. Therefore, your proposal must be submitted initially on the most favourable terms possible from a delivery timeline, delivery approach and commercial standpoint.
- ETI reserves the right to amend the content of this RFP and to accept or reject any or all proposals and to cancel the bidding process at any time prior to the award of the contract without incurring any liability to any bidder.
(PDF) for a full detailed description of the RFP.