The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested and qualified vendors / bidders to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; "Nigeria Energy Support Programme- NESP, Co-funded by the European Union and the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure "100 Units of All-in-One Desktop Flat Screen Computers" with the following minimum specifications:
- Flat Screen Monitor,
- Intel Core i5 (Min),
- 8GB RAM (Min),
- 500GB HDD(Min),
- 22" Touch Screen (Min),
- Windows 10,
- With inbuilt Microphone, speakers and webcam Accordingly
GIZ invites interested Bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- Comprehensive company profile
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT.
- A Bank Introductory letter.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an annual turnover of NGN 130,000,000.00 minimum in the year 2020/2021
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of IT equipment). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs/References
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 4th March,2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91159724" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 15 pages.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.