Save the Children Nigeria invites interested car vendors and construction companies to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
Save the Children Nigeria requires the services of Car hire vendors and Construction companies to participate in the tender process for SCI Borno office on a 2 years Framework agreement basis.
Scope of Work
- Vehicle Rental Lot 1: RFP/NIG/BRN/2022/001
- Construction Lot 2: RFP/NIG/BRN/2022/002
Application Closing Date
- To qualify, the company must be located in Borno or have a local sub- office in Borno. This will be verified by the tender committee before further consideration of interested companies
- To be eligible to bid, interested applicant should register on save the children ERP system (ProSave). For the registration, bidder should download the Supplier’s Data sheet.
28th February, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- Bidder should fill the Supplier’s data sheet, Staff Info and bank details form in the sheet.
- Bidder should attach copy of the company registration with the complete data form while submitting the forms.
- While submitting the form, Bidder should clearly state the reference number of the category of interest in the email subject e.g. Vehicle Rental lot 1: RFP/NIG/BRN/2022/001 or Construction lot 2: RFP/NIG/BRN/2022/002. (Please note that any submission without a clear reference number will be nullified)
- Please note that tender Information/the request for proposal will be sent through the sourcing modules on ProSave to only registered bidder.
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the EOI.