The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ)
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of the IOM Project in Lagos Nigeria, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for:
- Construction of Entrance Structure, Waiting Areas, Fence Work.
- Construction of UPS Room.
The works shall be done in IOM Lagos, 2 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA.
Only Contractors that are determined eligible shall be considered for award. The Contractor shall fill up and submit the standard IOM Vendor Information Sheet (VIS) (Annex C) to establish the Contractor’s eligibility together with the Quotation. To qualify for award of the Contract, bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Qualification Information;
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 100,000USD
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least 2 works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last 3 years, to comply with this requirement, cost of works cited should be at least equivalent to 100% of the estimated project cost and should be at least 70 percent complete;
- A Construction Manager/ Foreman with five years experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as a manager; and
- Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract, is no less than 50%.
Application Closing Date
16:00 hours, 16th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the Bid Reference number and Project name by hand delivery to tender Box at IOM Lagos Office at:
No. 1 Isaac John Street,
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFQ.