The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested eligible Contractors to express interest by tendering RFQ documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Scope of Work
In the framework of the IOM Project in Lagos Nigeria, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for:
- Construction of MH Portacabin (prefabricated) offices / 1 LS
Only Contractors that are determined eligible shall be considered for award. The Contractor shall fill up and submit the standard IOM Vendor Information Sheet (VIS) (Annex C) to establish the Contractor’s eligibility together with the Quotation. To qualify for award of the Contract, bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 100,000USD
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least 2 works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last 3 years, to comply with this requirement, cost of works cited should be at least equivalent to 100% of the estimated project cost and should be at least 70 percent complete;
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Qualification Information;
- A Construction Manager/ Foreman with five years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as a manager; and
- Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract, is no less than 50%
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the Bid Reference number and Project name by hand delivery to tender Box at IOM Lagos Office at:
No. 1 Isaac John Street,
- Late Quotations will not be accepted.
- IOM is not bound to take an immediate decision on the acceptability or unacceptability of Quotations at the time of their opening.
- Quotation shall remain valid for Sixty (60) Calendar days after the deadline for quotation submission.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations submitted, at any time prior to award of contract, with out thereby incurring any liability to the affected Contractor or Contractors or any obligation to inform the affected Contractor or Contractors of the ground for the IOM’s action.
- The Contractor shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of his Quotation and IOM will not in any case be responsible and liable for the cost incurred.
(MS WORD) for a detailed description of the RFQ.