The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / qualified companies to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; "Support to Strengthening Resilience in North-East Nigeria Programme", financed by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany and the European Union, is looking for qualified companies for the supply and installation of billboards in different LGAs in Adamawa and Borno States. This tender will be tendered in lots by geographic reference.
Scope of Work
The tender aims to install up to 16 billboards under the following lots:
- Lot 1: 2 billboards per LGA for 3 LGAs in Borno State, for a total of 6 billboards. Each of these billboards is double-sided with different designs on both sides.
- Lot 2: 2 billboards per LGA for 5 LGAs in Adamawa State, for a total of 10 billboards. Each of these billboards is double-sided with different designs on both sides.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing their interest to supply and install billboards clearly stating the interested lot (maximum of 1 lot per supplier).
- A brief company profile showing clearly an address for an office/shop or workshop with staff within the region.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) clearly indicating relevant business area.
- Evidence of being financially capable to finance such tender by an original introductory bank letter.
- Proof of successful completion of at least three (3) similar projects within the north-east with a minimum contract value of 2,000,000 NGN for each project or 5,000,000 NGN as a total for the three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with contact details of the clients. Third-party evidence will be considered first i.e., copy of completion certificate.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an annual turnover of NGN 32,000,000.00 minimum in the year 2021.
N/B: Due to the aim to support local communities, companies from the region would be favoured but must meet the above-mentioned criteria.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 9th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hard copies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91160454" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than the stated closing date will be accepted and considered.
- The shortlist for the successful bidders will be separated based on expressed lots.
- Do not send price offers, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.