Newcross Petroleum Limited invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Newcross Petroleum Limited, a metamorphosis of Newcross Investments Limited, operator of the OML 152 Psc is a young and dynamic Nigerian Indigenous Oil & Gas Company. The Company is primarily focused in the upstream industry, harnessing exploration and production opportunities in the African continent with current emphasis on the Niger Delta Petroleum Province and the West African sub-region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Ancillary Services for OML 152 Drilling Campaign - Gyro (Well Intervention) Services
Nipex Tender No.: 1000005293
Newcross Petroleum Limited, Operator of OML 152 hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract. The proposed contract will commence from Q1 2023.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
Vendor shall provide ancillary services to support Company's operations and in accordance with Company drilling programmes, the specifications contained in the contract and/or otherwise as directed by Company.
The provision of services and execution of the work - as summarized - shall be:
- By carrying out services in accordance with requirements of Contract on a planned and consistent basis.
- By the provision of Contractor's Personnel full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis
- By provision of Contractor's items full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By performing activities on or in connection with the well(s), utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel on a Call-Out basis at various notice periods.
- By performing activities in connection with the drilling, completion, testing and suspending, Reentry existing wells or abandoning well operations utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel at locations other than drilling rig. Immediately stopping drilling and notifying Company if formations are encountered which reasonably appear to be oil or gas bearing and/or of lithological importance. Immediately notifying Company if circulation is lost, impenetrable formation is encountered and, in the meantime,exerting every reasonable effort to overcome such difficulties according to Good Oilfield Practice.
- Immediately taking precautionary action at least in accordance with Company's Well Control Procedures if an unexpectedly high-pressure formation is encountered and notifying Company immediately.
Provision Of Gyro (Well Intervention) Services For Land Operations:
- Battery operated memory single-shot / multi-shots North Seeking Gyro services deployable by Drop, wireline or slickline.
- Single shot / multi-shots surface readout North Seeking Gyro
- Multi-axis Gyro sensor multi-shots continuous North Seeking Gyro.
- North Seeking Gyroscopic probe operational in MWD collar of various major directional drilling contractors.
- GR/CCL subs to run in some applications with North Seeking Gyro tools.
- Mono cable or multi-conductor wireline unit and accessories.
- Gyro While Drilling (GWD) Tools;
- Wireline pressure control equipment.
- All necessary consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified and ‘live’ in the SLICKLINE SERVICES category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category, but you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://vendors.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested in the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmb.gov.ng/images/GUIDELINES/NCACT.pdf
because non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations. Considering the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service is a Nigerian Registered Company or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria. (Please note that for Land and Swamp activity, only Nigerian registered company in accordance with section 106 of the NOGICD Act 2010, shall participate in the tender).
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also, submit photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
- Tenderer to Develop a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how TENDERER intends to comply with the requirements of The Act, The Nigerian Content Plan approved for this tender and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and any targets set by The Board. How it intends to give first consideration to services provided from within Nigeria, give first consideration to goods manufactured in Nigeria and first considerations for employment and training of Nigerians in the work programme.
- Tenderer shall provide a detailed description of the location and evidence of ownership (certificate of ownership, lease agreement, layout drawings and photographs) of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair & maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc.) in Nigeria to support the contract.
- Tenderer shall submit verifiable evidence of ownership of the equipment (list of equipment (in the form of purchase receipt, bill of laden) which shall be obtained from the TITT document submitted by the IOC/Operator). Tenderer shall also note that International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Tenderer shall submit a valid category C Nigerian content equipment certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB demonstrating that tenderer is the owner of the relevant equipment that will be used to execute service scope of work.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, tenderer shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderer shall submit its corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram. The project organogram shall describe the names and nationality of key personnel that will execute the scope of work (key personnel shall be obtained from the Draft ITT submitted by IOC/Operator) and CVs of all personnel listed in the project organogram shall be provided.
- Tenderer shall submit a plan for the materials/products that would be procured from Nigerian manufacturers and the estimated quantities to comply with the targets for these materials in the Schedule of the Act, including how first consideration is given to goods and services of Nigerian origin. (the materials/products to be procured shall be obtained from the draft ITT).
- Provide a plan for the utilization of third-party services of Nigerian origin and Nigerian subcontractors in executing the work (the third-party services relevant to executing the work scope shall be obtained from the draft ITT).
- Evidence of Registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS Portal Please note that failure to provide any of the above documentation (or requirements) will be a fatal flaw.
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the Product/Service category Code 3.04.25 as at 1700hrs on 4th March 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Newcross Petroleum Ltd, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Petroleum Ltd and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Newcross Petroleum Ltd will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.