Newcross Petroleum Limited invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Newcross Petroleum Limited, a metamorphosis of Newcross Investments Limited, operator of the OML 152 Psc is a young and dynamic Nigerian Indigenous Oil & Gas Company. The Company is primarily focused in the upstream industry, harnessing exploration and production opportunities in the African continent with current emphasis on the Niger Delta Petroleum Province and the West African sub-region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Ancillary Services for OML 152 Drilling Campaign - Mudlogging Services
Nipex Tender No.: 1000005294
Newcross Petroleum Limited, Operator of OML 152 hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract. The proposed contract will commence from Q1 2023.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
Vendor shall provide ancillary services to support Company's operations and in accordance with Company drilling programmes, the specifications contained in the contract and/or otherwise as directed by Company.
The provision of services and execution of the work - as summarized - shall be:
- By carrying out services in accordance with requirements of Contract on a planned and consistent basis.
- By the provision of Contractor's Personnel full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis
- By provision of Contractor's items full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By performing activities on or in connection with the well(s), utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel on a Call-Out basis at various notice periods.
- By performing activities in connection with the drilling, completion, testing and suspending, Reentry existing wells or abandoning well operations utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel at locations other than drilling rig. Immediately stopping drilling and notifying Company if formations are encountered which reasonably appear to be oil or gas bearing and/or of lithological importance. Immediately notifying Company if circulation is lost, impenetrable formation is encountered and, in the meantime, exerting every reasonable effort to overcome such difficulties according to Good Oilfield Practice.
- Immediately taking precautionary action at least in accordance with Company's Well Control Procedures if an unexpectedly high-pressure formation is encountered and notifying Company immediately.
Provision of Mudlogging Services for Land Operations - Mudlogging Equipment and Engineering services shall consist of Formation evaluation tool and Engineering Services as required for operations in vertical, deviated, horizontal and HT/HP wells to be utilized on a periodic call out basis. The scope of work, shall include but will not be limited to the provision of the following:
- Contractor shall provide Computerized - Advanced Data Mud Logging unit with complete Formation Evaluation and Advanced Drilling Technology (ADT) required for Mud Logging and other Geological services.
- The Contractor must show capacity to work with water based, emulsion and synthetic (oil) based mud systems.
- Contractor shall have adequate personnel with adequate experience/capacity to operate the Computerized Mud logging unit in different types of mud systems and should be able to fix minor problems of equipment when they occur at all times.
- Two (2) sets of unwashed bagged samples will be collected at twenty (20) feet intervals from surface (20” casing shoe) to the proposed Total Depth.
- Two (2) sets of washed and dried samples in envelopes will be collected at twenty (20) feet intervals from surface to TD. Samples will be taken at five (5) feet to ten (10) feet intervals within drilling breaks and suspected hydrocarbon-bearing zones.
- One (1) set of washed samples in geochemical envelops will be collected at 20 feet intervals from surface to the proposed Total Depth for geochemical sample analysis.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified and "live" in the Mudlogging Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category, butyou are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://vendors.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
Nigerian Content Development
Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having more than 51% Nigerian equity shareholding in the registered entity. Tenderer shall submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07
- Provide detailed description of the location of incountry facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities)
- Provide evidence of Minimum 50% equity ownership of asset & equipment to be deployed for this workscope.
- Tenderers to provide evidence of category C NCEC for in-country ownership of the relevant equipment to execute s scope of work.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Evidence of Registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS Portal.
N/B: Please note that failure to provide any of the above documentation or requirements will be a fatal flaw.
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for human capacity building of the National skill pool on the project-specific courses as stated in the ITT (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the Product/Service category Code 3.04.06 as at 1700hrs on 4th March being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Newcross Petroleum Ltd, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Petroleum Ltd and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Newcross Petroleum Ltd will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.