Newcross Petroleum Limited invites interested, reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Newcross Petroleum Limited, a metamorphosis of Newcross Investments Limited, operator of the OML 152 Psc is a young and dynamic Nigerian Indigenous Oil & Gas Company. The Company is primarily focused in the upstream industry, harnessing exploration and production opportunities in the African continent with current emphasis on the Niger Delta Petroleum Province and the West African sub-region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Acidization, Coil Tubing Equipment Services for Land Operations For OML 152 Drilling Campaign
Nipex Tender No.: 1000005325
Newcross Petroleum Limited, Operator of OML 152 hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract. The proposed contract will commence from Q1 2023.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
Vendor shall provide ancillary services to support Company's operations and in accordance with Company drilling programmes, the specifications contained in the contract and/or otherwise as directed by Company.
The provision of services and execution of the work - as summarized - shall be:
- By carrying out services in accordance with requirements of Contract on a planned and consistent basis.
- By the provision of Contractor's Personnel full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By provision of Contractor's items full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By performing activities on or in connection with the well(s), utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel on a Call-Out basis at various notice periods.
- By performing activities in connection with the drilling, completion, testing and suspending, Reentry existing wells or abandoning well operations utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel at locations other than drilling rig. Immediately stopping drilling and notifying Company if formations are encountered which reasonably appear to be oil or gas bearing and/or of lithological importance. Immediately notifying Company if circulation is lost, impenetrable formation is encountered and, in the meantime, exerting every reasonable effort to overcome such difficulties according to Good Oilfield Practice.
- Immediately taking precautionary action at least in accordance with Company's Well Control Procedures if an unexpectedly high-pressure formation is encountered and notifying Company immediately.
Provision of Acidization, Coil Tubing Equipment Services for Land Operations - Coil tubing and Acidization Equipment and Engineering services shall consist of Coil tubing tool and Engineering Services as required for operations in vertical, deviated, horizontal and HT/HP wells to be utilized on a periodic call out basis. The scope of work, shall include but will not be limited to the provision of the following:
- Contractor shall supply complete Coil Tubing Unit (CTU) equipped with Pumping and Nitrogen units to perform Coil Tubing Operations on oil and gas wells.
- The CTU shall be equipped with all necessary tools such as jetting nozzles for sand/debris clean-out jobs in all sizes of tubing.
- Contractor shall also show capacity to design and carryout regular mud acid clean-out and matrix job and should always have adequate stock of mud acid and treatment additives in country.
- Contractor shall also show evidence of availability of Nitrogen for well activation.
- Contractor shall also have adequate personnel with adequate experience/capacity in mud acid design and treatment operations and should be able to operate the CTU Equipment should always be able to fix minor problems of CTU.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified and ‘live’ in the Coil Tubing and Acidization Equipment Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category, but you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://vendors.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission.
Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having more than 51% Nigerian equity shareholding in the registered entity. Tenderer shall submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07.
- Provide detailed description of the location of incountry facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance, and testing facilities)
- Provide evidence of Minimum 50% equity ownership of asset & equipment to be deployed for this work scope.
- Tenderers to provide evidence of category C NCEC for in-country ownership of the relevant equipment to execute s scope of work.
- Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram. The project organogram should include but not limited to the names and nationality of the key personnel that would be involved in the execution of the work scope.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Evidence of Registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS Portal.
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the Product/Service Category Code 3.04.18 as at 1700hrs on 4th March 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Newcross Petroleum Ltd, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Petroleum Ltd and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Newcross Petroleum Ltd will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.